No announcement yet.

How Good was Edwin Valero?**Prelude to Demarco vs Broner **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
    do you know how hard it is for today's fighters to even be considered HOF caliber? let alone ATG's. they've got some BIG shoes to fill.

had he destroyed somebody like Marquez before he died then yeah, i can see why you would think he'd be something special. but Demarco being his best win? he's nothing more than a fighter getting out of the prospect stage. nothing indicates a future ATG status to me.
    you sukk but youre like the little engine that could........... even though you really couldnt prove a point to maniac................lol, so i will just leave the thread. ill reward you green k for your failed efforts to discredit maniac, lol, try again someday *****, nyahahaha
    damn i made your red rep bar green, lol, you owe me your boxingscene career homie, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      you sukk but youre like the little engine that could........... even though you really couldnt prove a point to maniac................lol, so i will just leave the thread. ill reward you green k for your failed efforts to discredit maniac, lol, try again someday *****, nyahahaha
      why, thank you, sir.

Comment

Broner beats the breaks off of Demarco and Valero. Valero has a better ability to adjust than Broner? LMAO no way.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Broner beats the breaks off of Demarco and Valero. Valero has a better ability to adjust than Broner? LMAO no way.

Yup, Just like broner beat the breaks off of ponce de leon? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Broner lost to PDL, a legend like Valero would make him quit

Comment

Valero was a puncher and nothing more
              his KO on DeMarco has nothing to do with a Broner fight
              Broner and Valero's styles are diametrically opposed
              Broner isn't all that but he'll beat Demarco, just not like Valero did

Comment

Valero would of Knocked the hair off Broners Head and would of made his midget dad brush Valeros hair with a real Hairbrush

Comment

i guarantee Broner finishes Demarco off more impressively than Valero did.

then that will leave the critics saying Demarco is overrated(who happens to be Valeros best win) lmao.

Comment

then that will leave the critics saying Demarco is overrated(who happens to be Valeros best win) lmao.
                    I'll make sure to Bump this thread when Broner barely wins by Robbery decision and see what you got to say bout that!

Comment

why do people call it south l.a now, its still south central to me, lol, **** that crazy south l.a ****

Comment

Working...
                      X