Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxing add GAMBOA to the list of fighters floyd has officially ducked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    So I guess Floyd should fight Juanma too. This thread is outrageous. Floyd is getting my nerves also, but a Gamboa fight is ******ed. They would have to let Gamboa box in a Carhart hoodie, baggie jeans and Timbo boots.
    just like JMM? you know floyd wants to fight fat lowerweight fighters.

Comment

That was just 50 Cent Promoting Gamboa...it worked, I am sure it had people looking up Gamboa for the fans that don't know him

I need to see how Gambo look in those Weight Classes before just assuming what he can and can't do

Comment

Gamboa is starting to remind me of Guzman...he isnt doing much to deserve putting his name next to any star boxer let alone Floyd. And the weight difference is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

And floyd is doing what exactly?

JMM ridiculous? the fight he where he cheated JMM in the scales?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          That was just 50 Cent Promoting Gamboa...it worked, I am sure it had people looking up Gamboa for the fans that don't know him

I need to see how Gambo look in those Weight Classes before just assuming what he can and can't do
          Waiting and seeing. thats fair.

Fifty offered him 20 million for gamboa, i thought lil scared mayweather is all about the money dawg

Comment

funny gifs

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              funny gifs
              stop trolling, serious topic here, children not allowed, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

IDK why most fans aren't interpreting it this way. 50 loves drama and knows how to benefit from it. He'll use that skill to promote his fighters, and this is just one example of that. He also threw a little jab to Ward and said Dirrell is gonna take his title.

50 loves confrontation

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                  stop trolling, serious topic here, children not allowed, thanks.
                  Ok so I guess to answer a lot of poster's question, he is indeed serious with this topic.

Here is a serious answer. No Floyd is not ducking a featherweight. Nor should a featherweight whose never fought anywhere above that weight should be considered to fight a junior middleweight. Let's be real honest here. If he does fight Gamboa, you're going to criticize Floyd like you are doing with the whole Marquez thing right now. You have to at least admit that you're going to do that, right?

As for the other fighters that Floyd "ducked", that's more of promoters not willing to work together. The reason why Floyd can't fight Pacquiao is because of the same reason why he couldn't fight Margarito, nor Cotto (til he left Top Rank). It's the same reason why Donaire can't fight Abner Mares. And probably the same reason why Garcia can't fight Rios. So no, Donaire is not ducking Mares, Garcia is not ducking Rios, Alvarado is not ducking Mattysse, Rigondeaux is not ducking Moreno and Floyd is not ducking Pacquiao. Top Rank and Golden Boy are ducking each other.

And you can bring up the whole "Manny accepted the whole 45-55 split" thing, but the point I'm trying to make here is even if he accepted a 5-95 percent split, the fight still can't be made because of the feud between TR and GB.

Comment

wow,just wow,really?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                      wow,just wow,really?
                      Whatever happened to you with your 'TMT taking over baxxing y'all!!' bs? you look like an even bigger dick than ever!

Comment

Working...
                      X