Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only time I saw 50 cent shook was at the Mosley Maynever weigh in. He was talking **** to Mosley and Hopkins started walking towards him looking pissed and 50 flinched big time like he was going to run but Hopkins stopped half way there. Anyone else see that?

Comment

• fake @ss fighter and a fake @ss gangsta going at it, yaaaawn this is pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        None of the guys you mentioned were better lyricists to me. Pac was the most complete artist, very, very versatile. He could do it all. More than half the artists on your list are VERY one-dimensional. Meaning they only skilled at doing a specific style of song.

The one guy on your list that could be argued as better is NaS. He's the only one in that entire list that had the same versatility as Pac. He could do it all, and do it all with success like Pac. That's the only argument I can't really argue with even though I think Pac is still above NaS. But I can totally understand anyone putting NaS above.
        Tupac was without the greatest rapper of all timer. His lyrics could shake your soul. Nuff said. None of these **** thugs come close

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
          Come on man. Each to their own but Pac is way overrated due to him being dead. I don't think Pac was that versatile tbh, he never dropped anything that lyrically impressive to me. But even if he was versatile so what, I prefer a master than a jack of all trades myself. Also, how can it not be argued that Rakim is better than Tupac? I think its the other way round myself. BTW you mention Tupac's versatility, but can you imagine him dropping the fire that big l did - I don't think so.
          Sorry but you are an idiot. Rakim was not close. Maybe you were not around at the time or haven't heard enough trackes. Maybe his stuff is not for you but a majority would never pic rakim over tupac

Comment

• Well, we now know that 50 doesn't give a **** about his fighters if he is trying to bait Floyd with a fight with Gamboa. GTFOH. Gamboa is a featherweight. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              The only time I saw 50 cent shook was at the Mosley Maynever weigh in. He was talking **** to Mosley and Hopkins started walking towards him looking pissed and 50 flinched big time like he was going to run but Hopkins stopped half way there. Anyone else see that?
              I'd have to see that for myself. Because on here you guys think some bullsh-t as being scared. Like the Broner-Guerrero confrontation, people say he was shook. He was in Guerrero's face talking back to him, even leaned over his ear and told him to send the contract. But people on here say he was shook. Then of course you got the weigh in stare downs, when a fighter doesn't look at another it's because he's scared; then he goes on to beat the fighter up. You guys are weird at judging fear.

Comment

• **** is geting intense I love it.

Comment

• floyd ducking hard , remember he wants Broner to do his job for him, hmmmm coincidence? interesting.

Comment

• TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
                    That boy @FloydMayweather said "hold my money **** boi" haaaaaaaa #Tmt #MMG #oilmoney

LMAO....Ross trolling hard.

50 did get sonned though during that whole back and forth.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                      lol @ people debating album sales. Most all these rappers mentioned are whack as hell (50, kayne, nas, em) or at best had a good album or two then turned whack. selling a million records doesn't mean they are lyrically great rappers it just means a million people are ****** as fuck.
                      Nas and Em aren't whack.......they're arguably 2 of the greatest lyricists in hip hop and best rappers alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X