Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This cant be good for Floyd. He just got dragged into 50's game. How can you compete w/ someone who's built their career on battling on wax.

Comment

• OMG FLOYD has to be the biggest puS$y ever to lase up gloves in boxing history! :Aui:

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Retweeted by Bernard Hopkins:

Chad Dawson
        ‏@badchaddawson

**** is getting real between @50cent and @FloydMayweather #TMT. Who will get custody of Ray J?
        Haha ROFL.

Comment

• Okay, we will see it; I hope 50cents keep pushing Gayweather. I want to let you know Gamboa's natural weight is about 153 pounds, in bettween 140 -147 he is going to have full power/speed. Simple too much for a fake like Gayweather.

Comment

• Floyd Fans: Fake beef for publicity. FLOYD IS A GENIUS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chubano View Post
              GAMBOA is going to end both Floyd and Pacman, mark my words.
              Gamboa the chicken crap that backed out of the Rios fight,and got dropped by Salido that aint that skilled like Pacman or Floyed for that matter, yeah Right!
              Last edited by Toltec77; 11-03-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                Gonna have to disagree with you there. I really do hate to see so much Pac love - the guy was good but he wasn't really that great a lyricist to be honest. Guys better than Pac in my view (purely on rapping talent here - not cool club beats or some thing everyone likes):

1) Nas (better lyricist by far)
                2) Rakim (see above)
                3) Big L (again, much better rhyming skills, maybe not as deep but doesn't really bother me)
                4) Eminem (better lyricist, songs just as if not more meaningful and deep at times, although he doesn't put out anything that great any more)
                5) Immortal technique - much better lyricist - very underground and underrated though.
                6)AZ (okay he's not a better all time rapper than Pac but he's a better lyricist and has a much better flow - this one here is a personal one though - most won't agree)
                7)Pun
                8) Biggie - yeah the guy didn't have deep content but lyrically and flow wise he was just better than pac

There are loads who are better lyrically but It's just what you prefer I guess... although I have no sympathy for people who say Pac was better than the first 3, possibly 4 on the list.

None of the guys you mentioned were better lyricists to me. Pac was the most complete artist, very, very versatile. He could do it all. More than half the artists on your list are VERY one-dimensional. Meaning they only skilled at doing a specific style of song.

The one guy on your list that could be argued as better is NaS. He's the only one in that entire list that had the same versatility as Pac. He could do it all, and do it all with success like Pac. That's the only argument I can't really argue with even though I think Pac is still above NaS. But I can totally understand anyone putting NaS above.

Comment

• 50 is genuinely mad. He lost a lot of money based on Floyd's promises. He thought it's real.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    I love your list, I'd take off Biggie and throw in Big Daddy Kane to make it complete. Actually...its downright shameful that BDK isn't on everyone's Top 10. To each their own. But good list. BDK is needed though

Oh ****. Almost embarassed I didn't include him actually as I absolutely love the dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X