No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bute-Grachev Ready, St. Juste-Green, Zewski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bute-Grachev Ready, St. Juste-Green, Zewski

The fighters are all set for tomorrow's event at the Bell center in Montreal, Canada. In the main event, former IBF super middleweight world champion Lucian Bute (30-1, 24 KOs) returns for the first time since the TKO defeat to Carl Froch, and takes on Denis Grachev (12-0-1, 8 KOs) for the NABF light heavyweight title. Bute weighed in at 169- pounds, and Grachev was actually lower at at 168.9. The fight will be televised by WealthTV and stream live at www.wealthtv.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

You have got to be kidding me, who qualified that dude as any type of opponent? He won't make it 3 rounds........what a joke.

Comment

Thought Cote/Cheba was supposed to be on this card?

Grachev has some big fists.

Comment

Comment

Can Allan Green actually win this? He has age, experience and height on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            Thought Cote/Cheba was supposed to be on this card?

Grachev has some big fists.
            I was looking at that picture thinking the same thing, Big ass fists

Comment

Is there a RBR floating around here?

Comment

I took Grachev at +475 and Green whose dumb ass proceeds to come in over weight.

Green was supposed to cover Grachev losing but the dumb ass might lose himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Can Allan Green actually win this? He has age, experience and height on his side.
                  green is a bully. he has all the talent in the world and decent skills but when someone fights back he folds. hes gonna be dangerous early bcuz of his power and st juste isnt too hard to find, but if he cant get him out of there early and starts getting hit himself green will start questioning his career choice and look for a way out as always.

the weight thing does give green an edge though, he is already the naturally bigger man and now he has like 6lbs on him. green might be nearly 190 in the ring, the height will allow him to let big shots go from the start with less risk of getting countered. not sure if st juste has the skills to wether the storm so i five green a good chance.

but i really hope st juste rids boxing of this guy once and for all. i think he himself deserves another chance too considering the circumstances of his loss to dirrell. not taking anything away from anthony, this is boxing **** happens you just gotta cope with it. but from st justes perspective you gotta feel he got a tough break.

Comment

Very intriguing matchup. May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                    X