Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best ending for a cheat I've ever seen..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I'm a boxing fan,I know what ya are..A fan,get off my d!ck hoe...
    'a fan'?? A fanny more like!

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
      What I find hilarious is that not only does TS have Mosley as "Best active fighter" but he also has him as "Best fighter of all time".

Do I need to remind you of the EPO scandal? Looks like he only hates cheats of certain color.
      No I started watching boxing because of Mosley and there for he has always been my fav fighter...So where Mosley is at on my list has nothing to do with Color or accomplishments in the sport..But yet my loyalty...

Comment

WTF??? So everybody that get's a point deducted for a foul is a cheat now???

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          yeah I hear ya but I've seen guys blatantly headbutt plenty of times, Edison Miranda comes to mind recently. I still don't really consider it cheating. It's nasty, it's dirty, it can be crossing the line, but that's part of fighting. And Ortiz was penalized for it.

At the time I thought Ortiz was doing it to intimidate floyd. Be as rough and physical as possible, espeically since he seemed pretty big that night. I thought that was his best plan and if he wanted to throw a headbutt, go for it! I think ortiz also said the reason why he threw it was because he was hit by floyd's elbows a few times, but who knows if that's the truth.

I think the real justice here was he got KO'd for being a faggot. lmao. (no disrespect to ****'s). That kissing/hugging stuff was beyond dumb on his part. You just don't do that in the middle of a fight! To me that was more offensive than the headbutt!
          I did not mind Ortiz tactics until the last one that was clear as day..The intent was all over that one..The hugging and kissing was a disgrace...LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            WTF??? So everybody that get's a point deducted for a foul is a cheat now???
            If you intentionally butt someone throughout a fight, you are cheating. Breaking the rules = cheating by definition.

"Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination"

Comment

No I started watching boxing because of Mosley and there for he has always been my fav fighter...So where Mosley is at on my list has nothing to do with Color or accomplishments in the sport..But yet my loyalty...
              "Mosley's a cheater too but I won't call him one because of my loyalty to him."

GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                'a fan'?? A fanny more like!
                :*******:

:gay:

Comment

"Mosley's a cheater too but I won't call him one because of my loyalty to him."

GTFO
                  Can you show me where I said Mosley was not a cheat??I guess these gay azz alts are out now..Jeez..

Comment

Can you show me where I said Mosley was not a cheat??I guess these gay azz alts are out now..Jeez..
                    Did you enjoy seeing Mosley get his **** pushed in by Canelo? How about Pacquiao, Floyd, Cotto, Wright, Forrest etc?

He deserved those beatings for being a drug cheat?

Comment

Did you enjoy seeing Mosley get his **** pushed in by Canelo? How about Pacquiao, Floyd, Cotto, Wright, Forrest etc?

He deserved those beatings for being a drug cheat?
                      Are you comparing what Mosley did to that of what Ortiz did??I'm confused by the meaning of this post..

Did Mosley cheat in any of those fights mention??You've lost me..

Comment

Working...
                      X