No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    then please tell your other posters to stop making threads about floyd everytime he farts in public.
    If he did fart in public, you would probably try and bottle it and tuck it away for later!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      If he did fart in public, you would probably try and bottle it and tuck it away for later!
      haha that was actually funny!

Comment

when floyd came out of retirement he said he was going to take his no. 1 p4p ranking back but he didn,t... the truth be told that he had money issues and he knew he could comeback and beat just about all of the fighters that was active and lil floyd didn,t appreciate how much credit and endorsements manny was getting... he never intended on fighting pacman... and if you think about it, the peds rumor didn,t start until floyd came out of retirement... the man is truly afraid of this kid...

Comment

Anyway im out of here for a minute so you kids have fun talking about floyd and his cowardness or whatever. See you guys/girls later probably on another floyd thread. Haha!

Comment

I figured out why any thread with Mayweather get so many replies, Cause this dude Fetta replies to every post and carryons useless convos. dont believe check post http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5240265

LOL. Fetta Single handedly trying to keep Mayweather relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              I figured out why any thread with Mayweather get so many replies, Cause this dude Fetta replies to every post and carryons useless convos. dont believe check post http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5240265

The link didn't work for me, but I believe it. Every forum has them.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                He would take floyds bottled up farts and turn into golum from lord of the rings with it.

Comment

Does this mean the war is over?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

Fetta couldn't be on floyds nuts any tighter if he died and reincarnated into his underwear.

Comment

i actually listened to all 16mins of that

pure gospel...cracked me up too

Comment

Working...
                      X