• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he spit 100% truth aside from the comment about Oscar beating Floyd
    other than that, Floyd and the Floydfags got it with no vaseline

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
      then in 2011

Yup both Floyd and Pac fought Grandpa Mosely. Not saying he ain't with Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Live on the present bro. It's now that's important.

Ask yourself if I want legacy who should I fight and how shall I make it happen. Past is past. wake-up son. What's important is now. How do I make it happen? Pac has done his part to make it happen how about Floyd..

Ask your boy Floyd to live in the now and make it happen for your idol's legacy.
        Number 1. Floyd is not my boy and Number 2, he is not my idol. I suggest you work on your reading comprehension a bit. Here someone made another thread, quoting some youtube boxing fans rant as if he is some sort of certified expert. Posting it like it is some sort of proof positive of how all this crap transpired.

Sometimes History can dictate the present. Both camps are full of Sh|t in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Alls Manny got to do is sign the contract and take the test. He hasn't done that for a reason.

The ring will prove Floyd's dominance. Then it'll be just another fight and on to the next one.
          I think your still stuck in 2009 like most of the floydiots here, what contract are you talking about??!!! The one with the 50-50 purse split was already thrown out of the window by Floyd when he demanded that he get way much more than Manny... Just to refresh you, as of today November of 2012, random OSDT is no longer an issue and Manny already stated in public that he is ready to take the lesser cut of the 55-45 purse split... So what Floyd only has to do is sit down with Manny and RENEGOTIATE, like normal fighters do...

Comment

• once again, who is "BloodBoxing"? what is his opinion worth and why does he matter on this forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
              once again, who is "BloodBoxing"? what is his opinion worth and why does he matter on this forum?
              i agree. I never heard of him, site, or whayever bloodboxing is but apparently he is huge in the boxing world. His word is gospel

Comment

once again, who is "BloodBoxing"? what is his opinion worth and why does he matter on this forum?
                Ah maybe coz he is making so much sense lol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-05-2012, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Guys don't be so hard. I had to change my sn because I wanted to remove all my association with the defense of Floyd Mayweather Jr. because It was all ****** looking back. I for one yield to the truth. .You guys don't have to rub it in that hard. I can sympathize with those who desperately still try to defend floyd. I was one of the biggest fans. Go easy because it is hard on us realizing that the fighter we love is in truth a farse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    If anyone wants a laugh check out how mad Larryx is joining in on the twitter war.

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent you are a damn clown son,a joke,id love to beat yo ass for fun and wire you mouth shut again
                    Expand

@FloydMayweather watch what you say to 50 cent.he is a snitch and will testify against you,dude is a snake
                    Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent tell us how black child stabbed you up and you ran across the street and called the police.snitch,jarule and his homies beat yo ass
                    Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent talking bout the shooter dead,***** you aint kill him,he shot yo ass up and someone else killed him *****
                    Collapse

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd can throw me 10 racks right now and ill come end yo ass without thinkin twice,watch ya lip

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd is the face of boxing and you were just one of his damn groupies and now you sound like a bitter ***** on twitter.clown

this larryx guy got some serious issue....this dude got some serious problem... time to seek help. smh

Comment

He's obviously rustling your jimmies

He got to you bro

Comment

Working...
                      X