Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 CENT officially parts ways The Money Team "I'm no longer apart or down with TMT ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMT was all Floyd's idea for the sole purpose of getting rid of GBP and Haymon. He needed Fifty. Where else could it have originated from? Fifty bought it and started assuming the responsibility of executing the dirty work only to be screwed by Floyd.

Fifty has more chances of being able to make it on his own. Floyd will always be dependent on GBP and Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Man I told all of yall he was washed up, and everyone ganged up on me. Go back to that thread, we battled for 30 pages.
      ja is that you?

Black child?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        TMT was all Floyd's idea for the sole purpose of getting rid of GBP and Haymon. He needed Fifty. Where else could it have originated from? Fifty bought it and started assuming the responsibility of executing the dirty work only to be screwed by Floyd.

Fifty has more chances of being able to make it on his own. Floyd will always be dependent on GBP and Haymon.
        I guess you missed the story about Summers and 50 sending letters to Floyd in jail trying to get him away from Haymon and GBP, and trusting them to run his career. And then telling him to rip the letters up after reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I guess you missed the story about Summers and 50 sending letters to Floyd in jail trying to get him away from Haymon and GBP, and trusting them to run his career. And then telling him to rip the letters up after reading them.
          That's what I meant about "executing the dirty work." It was Floyd's idea in the first place. When 50 and Summers were implementing it, Floyd threw them to the wolves and made them look like they're the bad guys. Floyd made it appear he wasn't in on it. Fifty is mad, very mad.

Question you should be asking is what is the purpose of forming TMT in the first place?

Last edited by Bullrider; 11-01-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Floyd wasnt either. NO WAY Floyd was raking in 100million. You believe Snaggle tooth Tommy smalls, who carries Floyd's bags? You HAVE to be trolling if you do, or if you think Floyd was making 100million. Its NO SECRET That Floyd is SHARP on his business,and is his own boss. NO one controlls Floyd's money Im afraid.
            A man with serious gambling problem....yeah that maybe an issue.
            Ain't surprise he broke.

Comment

as per 50's tweet, he is selling his TMT jacket together with a cap for a dollar... so the TMT cap floyd was wearing during the laker's game was only worth 50 cents?... or less?...

Comment

mayweather stays losing

Comment

Floyd wanted to have control over everything. What he needed are henchmen, not partners. If he had the money, he probably would buy HBO... hehe. He's still groping in the dark for info about every aspect of the business that only veterans like Arum, Schaefer and other promoters would know.

Fifty made the mistake of assuming he had Floyd's blessings in whatever actions he took. The goal was to get rid of GBP and Haymon. And this is nothing new for Floyd. You may recall him befriending Don King at one point. What they talked about may never come out, but I could imagine Floyd's every sentence started with How and How much.

Floyd will never be a good promoter. He's socially inept and lacking in diplomatic skills. Right now, he's only relevant because he's still fighting, albeit once a year. When he retires, a guy like Mosley is probably more useful.
                  Last edited by Bullrider; 11-01-2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                    as per 50's tweet, he is selling his TMT jacket together with a cap for a dollar... so the TMT cap floyd was wearing during the laker's game was only worth 50 cents?... or less?...
                    lmao at the irony

Comment

Lol Dirrells career is ****ed at this point. First the fake injury and now this bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X