Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a foreigner is making all these floyd fans running mad lol

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      LOL The worst part was that I was thinking this was the case for about 6 months. So whenever I saw someone in here bashing Ronnie Nathaniels, I would get right on the defensive defending Mak. Peeps must have thought I was off my rockers.

LMFAO!!!!!

never EVER believe what that fat korean says

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Bob just promoting... trying to make some noise and bring interest.
        yeah, making it look like a real fight when its a glorified sparring session and infom ercial for Manny's April fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          yeah, making it look like a real fight when its a glorified sparring session and infom ercial for Manny's April fight.
          All Floyd has to do is grow balls and we can have a super fight. Your anger is misdirected. Tell Floyd to stop hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            All Floyd has to do is grow balls and we can have a super fight. Your anger is misdirected. Tell Floyd to stop hiding.
            Manny had a cut and Bob wanted to build an outdoor stadium to maximize revenue. Maybe floyd is waiting for bob to build the stadium. how's that going?

Comment

Manny had a cut and Bob wanted to build an outdoor stadium to maximize revenue. Maybe floyd is waiting for bob to build the stadium. how's that going?
              So? If Floyd is serious, he would have waited. Truckloads of money awaits him, instead of fighting for significantly less. We're talking about businessman Floyd here who calls himself Money. Floyd is scared man.

Comment

So? If Floyd is serious, he would have waited. Truckloads of money awaits him, instead of fighting for significantly less. We're talking about businessman Floyd here who calls himself Money. Floyd is scared man.
                manny chose to fight for less and has chosen to since 09. so if choosing the less lucrative fight indicates fear well then there you go.

of course anyopne who says floyd is scared of manny is just like the person who says manny ducked zahir raheem

Comment

manny chose to fight for less and has chosen to since 09. so if choosing the less lucrative fight indicates fear well then there you go.

of course anyopne who says floyd is scared of manny is just like the person who says manny ducked zahir raheem
                  A part time boxer doesn't even deserve 30. It's insulting he's getting all these money from fans and his response is to retire for years to duck fights and comes back when he's broke.

Man, it's shameful to defend that guy. I don't know how you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                    Don't worry about Pacquiao. It hasn't been that long since Arum and the Nevada Boxing Commission, defrauded Pacquiao of his title with the fix favoring Bradley. Marquez hasn't fought in over a year, and he's 40 years old. He'll be rusty, and like we always see, they get old, in one fight, right before our eyes. Pacquiao looked the best he's looked since Margarito, when he chased Bradley all over the ring beating the crap out of him. Manny took no punishment that fight. He'll be very sharp on fight night. Arum can say whatever he wants. He's all about controversy; that makes him money. Manny will stop JMM inside 5 rounds.
                    JMM fought a Russian I believe post Pac. It was in Mexico and boring.

Comment

A part time boxer doesn't even deserve 30. It's insulting he's getting all these money from fans and his response is to retire for years to duck fights and comes back when he's broke.

Man, it's shameful to defend that guy. I don't know how you do it.
                      no one is defending anything. floyd earned his money through marketing and self promotion. he took full advantage of the ODH opportunity and made himself the biggest star in the sport. he's now using his leverage accordingly.

if you hate it so much stop watching boxing.

SRL did it, ali did it, ODH did it, Tyson did it. Thats how the game works. Manny does it too. Unfortunately for Manny, he is #2 to floyd so he is gettin done.

R

Comment

Working...
                      X