No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Yea Floyd is working hard behind the scene. Floyd gonna get this mega fight signed. We to blind to see this yea tmt taking over PAC sucks. #Kaythxbye

recycle much? face it, you don't know what's going on behind the scenes, just like I dont, the difference is, I can look at it objectively, not subjectively while finger banging a manny pac action figure and squirting all over your computer monitor at pac interviews and what have you. you are a cheerleader, nothing more, nothing less. your support for your fighter is admirable, but get your facts straight before you speak. you know nothing, as does no one else here. #Kaynicetryyoullgetemnexttimekiller

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      You also left out the part where Marquez was sitting down next to him. That fight was already happening before Manny opened his mouth. HBO can stick a microphone in his face and the man doesnt say **** for 3 yrs. Mannys a fake plain and simple. The dude cant even do a real interview by himself. Why is Marquez on ESPN First Take for really? Dude can barely say 2 words in english. You know Mannys team is afraid of what they might ask him so they stick Marquez next to him hoping he can waist a couple of minutes in the segmant. Mannys real tough for calling out Floyd when hes scheduled to fight someone else. Answer this for me please. Whats gonna happen after the Marquez fight? Are they gonna go after Floyd then?
      But didn't u jut said Manny picked Bradley for a rematch? Now that I corrected u, u wanna go and say the PAC and Marquez 4 was Already agreed on after the Bradley fight? Hahaha make up your mind!! See this is what happen when u lie to cover another lie. U get caught slippin' lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        come on man, you know these threads only turn out to be troll thread. Roll with it... dont fight it.
        who's to say Im not embracing it?

Comment

What does SMS stand for?

Comment

I can't wait until boxing is rid of these two divas. I could probably name 25 fights I would rather watch than this one. The fight doesn't mean **** anymore; it's like getting a chance to **** a girl from high school that you used to jerk off to back in the day, but only after she's become addicted to meth and is 100 lbs overweight.

They're taking attention away from fighters who should be in the spotlight, who give us great fights.

Instead we get recycled "article" after "article" of why not, instead of what can be done to make the fight happen.

It's almost embarrassing to be a fan of this sport anymore.

At this point I don't give a **** if I ever see either fighter again, let alone in the ring against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              I can't wait until boxing is rid of these two divas. I could probably name 25 fights I would rather watch than this one. The fight doesn't mean **** anymore; it's like getting a chance to **** a girl from high school that you used to jerk off to back in the day, but only after she's become addicted to meth and is 100 lbs overweight.

They're taking attention away from fighters who should be in the spotlight, who give us great fights.

Instead we get recycled "article" after "article" of why not, instead of what can be done to make the fight happen.

At this point I don't give a **** if I ever see either fighter again, let alone in the ring against each other. :****you:
              first off, name 25 fights you'd rather see than may-pac.

secondly, what meth head is overweight??

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                recycle much? face it, you don't know what's going on behind the scenes, just like I dont, the difference is, I can look at it objectively, not subjectively while finger banging a manny pac action figure and squirting all over your computer monitor at pac interviews and what have you. you are a cheerleader, nothing more, nothing less. your support for your fighter is admirable, but get your facts straight before you speak. you know nothing, as does no one else here. #Kaynicetryyoullgetemnexttimekiller
                So we agree that we BOTH don't know what's goin on behind the scene. Ok but all I know is one guy is making it public saying he wants it while the other guy is well u know who knows what the other guy is doing lol. I'm just going by what is presented to me up front. One guy says he wants it other guy is quiet..... But u right dawg we's to blinded to see what's going on behind the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  So we agree that we BOTH don't know what's goin on behind the scene. Ok but all I know is one guy is making it public saying he wants it while the other guy is well u know who knows what the other guy is doing lol. I'm just going by what is presented to me up front. One guy says he wants it other guy is quiet..... But u right dawg we's to blinded to see what's going on behind the scene.
                  you dont need to prove my point, but thanks anyways. keep on trucking, you'll get somewhere sometime

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post

At this point I don't give a **** if I ever see either fighter again, let alone in the ring against each other.

LMFAO that was funny, but some poeple will read too much into it and ask you to prove it by listing the fights and correct your shit talking.

O wait they already did. Thug Life./

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                      What does SMS stand for?
                      Studio Master Sound, an audio company out to compete with dre's.

Comment

Working...
                      X