Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He cares about Pacquiao's "LOSS" but went ahead, fought and didn't care about Cotto's.

Last edited by Chups; 10-31-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      no they would create threads about the same fighter that all want to talk about.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing
      Boxing is a hurt business, not a health come first business.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        This is so funny..."Pacquiao has a boss, needs. Arums approval...blabla" but how many times haave we heard. "Al haymond and leonard Ellerbe are my advisers and they're doing a great job with my career" hahaha...hypocrite

Buut flomidiots like this ^ chose to forget this kind of details.
        Difference is, Manny has a contract with his boss. Floyd can choose when he wants to fight. Whereas, Manny has to fight whether he likes it or not until his contractual agreement expires.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Boxing is a hurt business, not a health come first business.
          no it was but boxing is now a popularity contest and he is the most popular

Comment

• PAC is on the decline, there's a chance Floyd can finally win that Fighter Of The Decade award. Floyd better jump on it.
            Last edited by ModernTalking; 10-31-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• even fiddy knows floyd's scared!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Difference is, Manny has a contract with his boss. Floyd can choose when he wants to fight. Whereas, Manny has to fight whether he likes it or not until his contractual agreement expires.
                But Manny extended his contract an extra year. That goes to show he's not unhappy with this situation. When it comes down to it, neither fighter really wants that fight.

Comment

• either this is way of Floyd saying "why fight pac now, he's less worthy." or "his L is my lion share. We can make this happen."

Comment

• As time goes on, it becomes more and more clear this fight is never happening. At this point, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says about either fighter. They clearly are both at fault for not making this happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      As time goes on, it becomes more and more clear this fight is never happening. At this point, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says about either fighter. They clearly are both at fault for not making this happen.
                      they are both at fault - but Mayweather clearly doesnt want the fight and Pac clearly does. Pac shouldve just agreed to the steroid testing from the beginning, but its obvious that Mayweather wouldv always had an excuse - steroid testing was just one that didnt mka ehim look as bad. Ever since Pac agreed to steroid testing, Mayweather just looks shook. whatever the % split is - he would make way more for a Pcquiao fight than for any other fight and he still will come up with a million excuses on why the fight can't happen.
                      anyone that pays $ for Mayweathers next fight (bc guaranteed its not vs Pac or Martinez) thry truly dont care about the long term future of the sport. bc Mayweathers attitude is everything that is wrong with boxing - dont challenge myself to be the best I can be - just take the easiest fight for the most money. the fight that I can sell to the public - like Cotto or Mosely, bc theyr great fighters, but on the decline, or Ortiz, who happneded to be coming off a good win, or Matquez who is a great fighter byt was comin up 2 weight classes. and Mayweather will continue to do it bc most boxing fans will continue to buy his fights even if its not the fights we want to see

Comment

Working...
                      X