Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
    More like embarrass his fans.
    ok if you say so. I personally can care less what he does with his life or career. This fight has long lost its luster and until pac defeats jmm this is irrelevant

Comment

• Pathetic. Floyd doesn't even pretend to entertain the Pacquiao fight these days. Shameless, the dude has no pride.

Comment

• if pac declining then fight him. not as though ur not declining at all floyd. before the cotto fight the mayweather clan sayin he has 5 fights left in him, now it's 2 fights. who can he milk that isnt a threat for these 2 fights? bradley is 1 for sure, what another cotto rematch? no sergio, canelo, or manny. does this make floyd look like an all time great? imo, dude hasnt had a serious challenge since diego and i don't see things changing now. oh forgot, victor feedin that ditch pig ms jackson so maby a ortiz rematch? cant wait for floyd to retire, and he can take manny with him for all i care. all that will happen is our sport will benefit. fighters that dont have that desire to test themself against truly the best shouldn't be there, it just sours the legacies of real fighters(hopkins,lenard,pryer, real fighters) who have continually tested themself. now we got people takin pages out of prettyboys book like canelo, (im not fighting until i get what or who i want) bradley the same. we the fans lose everytime this happens. makes fighters like alvarado,bambam,vanes,lara hell even the ghost continues to test himself. gang star floyd should leave our sport for good, he already half checked out so just go the rest of the way. peace ya'll

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          The problem is, you look at all Floyd's opposition since Hoya and outside of the WW title holder Ortiz (who came off fight of the year), where all coming off KO's/TKO’s, where Champions and/or title holders and top in their weight class.

IF you want to call that cherry picking than I don’t know what you would call Pac’s selection of opposition. Which is the porblem, too many pactarts look at who and not when Pac fought the guys that he did.
          You and other Floyd stans 2007 - "belts don't matter".

Comment

• only like 3 people are defending floyd. Admit it people floyd been called a coward by everyone. Their must be a reason and if you think I just hating on floyd do some pior post research on me and you can see i defend floyd and actually think he can beat pacquaio. but he a bitch and scared of him.

Comment

• Ha, 17 pages of folk bashing Floyd. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                Ha, 17 pages of folk bashing Floyd. Love it.
                What did you expect? The man is boxing. These forums would go quiet if he left

Comment

• The things i dont like about Floyd is he stays talking ***** about PAC like oh he only fights one way he can't adjust he's declining but I still won't fight him. It's like if u scare then keep ur mouth shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    What did you expect? The man is boxing. These forums would go quiet if he left
                    Floyd is boxing, GTFO of here with that nuthugging ****. Boxing is bigger than any one fighter and will continue to go strong long after Floyd has left boxing and squandered his millions....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      Floyd is boxing, GTFO of here with that nuthugging ****. Boxing is bigger than any one fighter and will continue to go strong long after Floyd has left boxing and squandered his millions....
                      yes it will continue. Did your simple mind really think i meant for good?

Comment

Working...
                      X