No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
    Do people REALLY want to see this fight? Both these guys are out of their primes and to be honest this fight should have happened like 3 years ago. I really can't wait until both these dudes retire. Nothing but constant BS from both of them and the dumb fans who are blind by it.
    Honestly I'm still very much interested in this fight. More so because of the magnitude of the event and the tens of millions of eyes worldwide that would be focused on the sport of boxing during that night.

The undercard of this event can be used as a platform to launch the career of several young up and coming fighters too.

Comment

• well since hes on the decline does that mean youll fight him now? cuz since when do you fight anyone not on the decline? and gayweather youve slipped far more than manny has all getting stunned and shiat by cotto left jabs lmao went life and death with cotto and hes over there talkin shiat your still a coward gayweather!

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        he never did...floyd gets called a coward , gets disrespected by his fellow fighters , calling him scared but this mofo does nothing but hide..

lary holmes , ray leonard , aaron pryor , hollyfield , and others all have criticised him for ducking .. b1tch aint got no dignity, f0cking coward to the bone...
        words of truth rt there.........

Comment

• Look at all the pages!

Love him or hate him Floyd is boxing

Comment

• Former flowmo here sayin I aint buyin floyd's ***** no more. I am done looking like an idiot defending a ****** whos excuses are getting dumber and dumber. Yes, I said it Floyd is straight up ducking Pacquiao. What a waste that fool is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
              Former flowmo here sayin I aint buyin floyd's ***** no more. I am done looking like an idiot defending a coward. Yes, I said it Floyd is straight up ducking Pacquiao. What a waste that fool is.
              but you just joined this month? Oh your an alt but who is the question

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                but you just joined this month? Oh your an alt but who is the question
                yeah im an alt and you are a tool. this is Gino Ros

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
                  yeah im an alt and you are a tool. this is Gino Ros
                  straight to insults? SMH floyd speaking does seem to anger the masses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    straight to insults? SMH floyd speaking does seem to anger the masses!
                    More like embarrass his fans.

Comment

• I'm a major pacfan. He's in my top 5 favourite fighters of all time but I and majority of boxing fans think that Floyd would beat him. It's ashame that Floyd himself doesn't seem to think that way.

Fight Pac or just stop talking, Floyd. You're embarassing yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X