Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez needs to stop ducking the entire 154 pounds division.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny how you dudes can be objective when it comes to canelo.

well he tried to fight this guy but it didn't happen blah blah.

canelo is the ultimate ducker of his generation and one of the worst cherry pickers but it's ok because he's popular.

Comment

Canelo isn't ducking anyone. When will you guys learn something about the promotion of boxing and understand Canelo fights, Golden Boy makes the fights.

You guys act as if the kid is sitting there asking for this guy and that guy. Fighters fight, promoters make the fights and trainers train.

You would think at this stage you guys would understand this.

Comment

alvarez is a bit of a joke because he doesnt fight guys in his own division. yet they are talking about getting him a fight with mayweather. typical. didnt he win the title when it was vacant against matt hatton!!!! how the fcuk is he still a champ when he has fought the likes of alfonso gomez and faded sugar shane. oh its the WBC, i get it!

what a joke boxing has become.

Comment

Everyone is just following the path of least resistance. Or the mayweather key to success in boxing program

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Canelo isn't ducking anyone. When will you guys learn something about the promotion of boxing and understand Canelo fights, Golden Boy makes the fights.

You guys act as if the kid is sitting there asking for this guy and that guy. Fighters fight, promoters make the fights and trainers train.

This may be true, but we as fans will always address the fighter, not the promoter. It's like if a fighter gets robbed (decision) in Vegas, the fans don't go after Jerry Roth or whoever the judge was; normally they go after the promotion company, promoter (Arum) or use "they" as a reference.

But back to the matter at hand, off the top of my head I've seen several interviews from boxingscene where Richard Schaeffer gave an interview saying they would ask Canelo who he wanted his next opponent to be.

Last time I read an interview like this given by Schaeffer, somehow Canelo ended up fighting Lopez

The very last time I read an interview, the fighters Canelo mentioned were Mayweather, Cotto and Martinez.

So we'll see what happens this time around.

But based on the interviews given by boxingscene in the last few years, the balls been in Canelo's court this entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

That's bs ..he could said to his promoter that he is a JMW and he want to fight JMW like everybody else..but he prefer the old and small guys...he said that josesito lopez was a good fight for him...this kid is not good for the sport..

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                alvarez is a bit of a joke because he doesnt fight guys in his own division. yet they are talking about getting him a fight with mayweather. typical. didnt he win the title when it was vacant against matt hatton!!!! how the fcuk is he still a champ when he has fought the likes of alfonso gomez and faded sugar shane. oh its the WBC, i get it!

what a joke boxing has become.
                True.............

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  This may be true, but we as fans will always address the fighter, not the promoter. It's like if a fighter gets robbed (decision) in Vegas, the fans don't go after Jerry Roth or whoever the judge was; normally they go after the promotion company, promoter (Arum) or use "they" as a reference.

But back to the matter at hand, off the top of my head I've seen several interviews from boxingscene where Richard Schaeffer gave an interview saying they would ask Canelo who he wanted his next opponent to be.

Last time I read an interview like this given by Schaeffer, somehow Canelo ended up fighting Lopez

The very last time I read an interview, the fighters Canelo mentioned were Mayweather, Cotto and Martinez.

But based on the interviews given by boxingscene in the last few years, the balls been in Canelo's court this entire time.
                  Just like when Bob Arum comes out and says Ive given manny a list of 3 opponents and then they go with the easiest one of them all and not one named mayweather
                  or
                  Dont be blinded man !
                  Canelo is just another Mexican fighter content on making money and fighting whoever "my promoters" put in front of him
                  name one Mexican fighter that called his own shots?
                  Canelo will never call his own shots and he is just happy that he is popular and that he is banking
                  sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

i truly think everyones been fooled. it's mostly canelo...............

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Just like when Bob Arum comes out and says Ive given manny a list of 3 opponents and then they go with the easiest one of them all and not one named mayweather
                      or
                      Dont be blinded man !
                      Canelo is just another Mexican fighter content on making money and fighting whoever "my promoters" put in front of him
                      name one Mexican fighter that called his own shots?
                      Canelo will never call his own shots and he is just happy that he is popular and that he is banking
                      sad but true
                      canelo walked off when trout called him out...........canelo siad himself (out of his mouth) that he would fight cotto even if he LOST.

Comment

Working...
                      X