Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez needs to stop ducking the entire 154 pounds division.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    you are kidding, right?
    Haha..yeah right!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      i see what you guys are tryin to say, why not fight molina, kirkland, angulo, lara,vanes? well its quite simple canelo is the next big thing in boxing why take a risk with these low reward high risk fighters? And still i think in my honest opinion canelo beats them all too. if other p4p fighters can do it why not canelo?
      I c a long way ahead of him if he keep fighting shot to $h1t and 2 under weight classes fighters, "I haven't seen any next big thing" doing that crap, you may think he will beat them but GBP/WBC doesn't agree with you and they know their $h1t...

Comment

another thing is that Lara offer to fight ginger for half the money they offered kirkland, they never look his way...

Comment

And the sad thing is that maybe we won't see them fight ever...not even in the next year mandatory..

Comment

If he is tired to fight old mostley who just came for the money.lopez two weight division under..old baldomir..also old cimtron..if he go cotto ....poor ..

Comment

What's his problem to fight the winners?..he ha e his mind set to fight the old guys who came from at least to straight losses...that's a real champ right there!!!

Comment

You guys got it all wrong..THEY are ducking him...he even got Poopweather shook!

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  You guys got it all wrong..THEY are ducking him...he even got Poopweather shook!
                  Mayweather is a ww...who is ducking him?..lara? Molina? Vanes? Rosado? Trout? Who?

Comment

@ the Nelo defense team on here....its just ducking....nothing really major to get defensive about....the kid is being protected by his investors...nothing new in boxing...it is what it is....a spade will always be a spade...ducks as well LMAO

Comment

Dont mind me, guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X