• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan or ortiz, but more khan both dont doge fights ready to fight

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Bradley bar none...all from one fight.

One fight HE WASNT SCORING.

Oooooh he thought he won? Name a fighter who didnt think he won a fight...

He gets blamed for the judges scorecards.... ****in ridiculous.
      certainly the pac fanatics have a bone to pick with him. the amir khan situation wasn't a good look for him either for some people. timmy's a big boy though he'll be fine.

Comment

Oscar de la Hoya.

Sure apart from the cross dressing and stuff outside the ring I can understand but inside the ring apart from running from Tito like a ***** for 3 rounds(which he outclassed him the previous rounds) he has done many accomplishments in the sport of boxing that it is a rarity to break his type of records in this modern age as well. Dudes that say this person is an ATG yet turn around and say Oscar isn't one, most of the time Oscar has achieved more than the ones they're praising.

Comment

the way i see it with khan is that i like to watch him fight. i dont want to date the guy so what do i care if hes a d1ck?

As far as i can see he has heart, an exciting style and a questionable chin which puts everyone on the edge of their seats even when hes winning comfortably. He might fight a tune up every now and again but for the most part hes fought tough fights...

Maybe biased because i got into boxing around when he won his silver medal so have followed his whole career but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            certainly the pac fanatics have a bone to pick with him. the amir khan situation wasn't a good look for him either for some people. timmy's a big boy though he'll be fine.

Whats pac fans problem with him?

The Amir situation was EASY to see... He was waiting for a mega fight with Pacqiao.. Which he got... 5mill+in the bank,,, the ONLY people mad at Bradley for that are Khan fans, and honestly who cares.

It was worth the risk to get the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Whats pac fans problem with him?

The Amir situation was EASY to see... He was waiting for a mega fight with Pacqiao.. Which he got... 5mill+in the bank,,, the ONLY people mad at Bradley for that are Khan fans, and honestly who cares.

It was worth the risk to get the Pac fight.
              well what you mentioned in your previous post. pac fans have the loudest voice on that issue.

the khan situation i understand. it was funny though he made a bunch of noise calling khan out then took on a softy in casamayor. but he had to be under top rank to get the pac fight and khan is with GBP, don't think arum would've made that fight anyway at that point.

Comment

who cares what both fanbases have to say about him is what am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I say pac, most pac haters make up / believe lies about him which are 100% false

Hes never said anything bad about another fighter yet the hate is strong because they know their fav fighter would get destroyed by him but hes just doing his job
                  I agree Pacquiao should be more respected. Also Ward, Vitali and Wladimir should be more respected too. Great fighters who are very classy guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    well what you mentioned in your previous post. pac fans have the loudest voice on that issue.

the khan situation i understand. it was funny though he made a bunch of noise calling khan out then took on a softy in casamayor. but he had to be under top rank to get the pac fight and khan is with GBP, don't think arum would've made that fight anyway at that point.
                    The Casa fight was part of the TR deal to land Pac on his undercard... That **** was obvious.

Nobody should be mad at Timmy for anything but they are.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      His fault for boasting how he won after the fight, when he clearly didn't. If he kept quiet, and did what most boxers do and never admit they won, he wouldn't get as much hate. Most of the hate comes from the fact he was so arrogant before the fight with the rematch poster thing, and arrogant about it after the fight, when fans know he lost yet he won't admit it. You may say that no boxer admits defeat in a robbery, but not many arrogantly spout that they won.

For Khan, idk. He claimed that he could beat Mayweather for so long. Its not so much hate, he's more of a joke now. He has personal life issues too, really degrading the only thing that was respectable about him.

If this question was asked a couple years ago, i'd have said Carl Froch.

I can't really answer with 1 boxer, because I think the whole Cruiserweight division is neglected. Most people couldn't name any CW champions beyond maybe Huck and Hernandez, its pretty sad
                      Again, it's not his fault he won. Before the fight antics are nothing but antics while after the fight arrogance is nothing but defense mechanism.

As for Khan, it's not his fault he's got a glass chin, ain't he?

Comment

Working...
                      X