Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero would have killed pacman by now if alive agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I don't agree. The Pacquiao that fought Diaz and Hatton was a real monster that could take one hell of a punch, hit with great power in either hand, was lightning fast, and threw over 100 punches a round. I don't think Valero could survive. I know Valero was a monster to but he was smaller than Pacquiao not that hard to hit, and he could be hurt.Valaro's power might equal Pacquiao's power but Pacquiao was faster and more skillful. They would slug it out in a war that Pacquiao would win by KO in my opinion. Who is the best guy Valero ever beat and how does that guy match up with Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      yeah, it's just too bad the piece of sh** decided to kill his wife and himself. What a real shame a coward psycho like that isn't still around to cause others harm.

Fighting pac should have been part of his sentence. Get valero's brains bashed in before they killed him.
      real talk!

Comment

Possible, Valero was legend and a future ATG

Rest In Peace champ

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Garcia would have countered him and eventually stopped him, Mathysse would have capitalized on Valero's wide punches, Peterson would have outboxed him, I don't need to go any further but the man is overrated.

The bold is probably the dumbest shit I've heard in weeks.
          and you sir are an idiot. Valero broke Demarco like a biiitch in prison

Comment

Originally posted by Samboxrec View Post
            Neither did David Diaz but he hung in there 9 rounds so why couldn't Valero with punch power far surpassing most of pacs 2010 onwards opposition
            WTF Diaz lost every round, heck every second of every round... bad use of an example.

Comment

Most definitely, Valero sure proved himself against top opposition to show that he would have killed a fighter of Pacquiao's caliber. DeMarco definitely gives strong evidence of that.

Just like Tony Ayala definitely proved with his opposition and gym stories that he surely would've taken out Hearns, Duran, and McCallum.

Christ people overrate "what could have beens".

And Tyrone Everett would've beaten Alexis Arguello and Roberto Duran if he wasn't a tranny-banger.

Oh wait, at least Everett proved that he could beat top-notch opposition, at least in the eyes of 99.9% of viewers.

Comment

Pac Was lucky To escape
                Stop trying to add to this "legend" you dumb ass. By now if he was alive nobody would even be talking to him. He was nothing special and fought a bunch of nobodies down in Venezuela.

Comment

Pac Was lucky To escape
                  I think the TS meant litteraly....

Comment

Too wild, Pac would murder him.

Comment

We lost you too soon champ.

DEP

Comment

Working...
                      X