No announcement yet.

ADRIAN BRONER WILL KO ANTONIO DeMARCO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I can't wait to laugh at you Broner fans.

Comment

LMAO I promise a thread like this could be bumped once per day everyday for the rest of my life.

Comment

yup he sure did. demarco and his corner said no mas.

Comment

Great thread

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            yup he sure did. demarco and his corner said no mas.
            DeMarco's corner waved the white flag, but Tony would have risen and fought had he not been saved from himself.

Comment

for the life of me, i'll never know why DeMarco chose to go toe to toe with Broner immediately after having his best round of the fight from the outside (the 3rd). from the 4th on he went and stood right in with AJ and practically spent the rest of the fight there.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                ADRIAN BRONER is going to beat the HELL out of DeMARCO. This kid is Mayweathers legacy, live and in color. Anyone old enough knows that Jordan is the reason we got Kobe,and King James. Mayweathers legacy will live on through those little kids who are in awe over his skills like Broner was and still is.

Classic video. Classic

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  for the life of me, i'll never know why DeMarco chose to go toe to toe with Broner immediately after having his best round of the fight from the outside (the 3rd). from the 4th on he went and stood right in with AJ and practically spent the rest of the fight there.
                  I agree. Bad bad move for DeMarco.

DeMarco has that kind of mentality at times when he fights and it did him in, big time. Guerrero did the same with Berto but at least he did well in the early rounds and was able to absorb Berto's power punches on the inside .... but I thought Guerrero didn't have to fight on the inside so much either.

Anyhow, I agree, DeMarco stood a better chance on the outside. Not saying he was going to win but you need to fight with what gives you better odds. Especially when you realize that you are losing badly on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Null View Post
                    This is what happens when you get between a man and and his ability to feed his family. Tomorrow, will be no different. Broner is gonna get sparked out. Remember, all work is easy work for Demarco.
                    hahahahahaha I love it.

Comment

0 credit, he's still garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X