No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman Attacks The Idea of Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    I knew that some dumba.ss would find a way to take a cheap shot at Mayweather in this post. This post is about Sulamain's comments and the Pac/Marquez fight, not Mayweather.

I hope you are including yourself among the idiots you are criticizing. Hatton was a natural 140 pounder who had fought more than 30 fights at 140 pounds when he moved up to fight Mayweather at 147. However, Mayweather was a natural 130 pounder. To this day, Mayweather has fought more fights at 130 than he has at 135, 140, 147 and 154 combined. Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to use the computer without adult supervision.
    This is dumb. Mayweather was a welterweight when he fought Hatton. Hatton was a Junior Welter. Hatton, in his only prior appearance at welter, got his ass kicked by Luis Collazo. Hatton hung on for dear life in round twelve and got a totally undeserved decision. after the fight, hatton admitted he was overmatched at 147 and said he was going right back down to 140. Watch the tape after the Collazo fight. Hatton then proceeded to go right back down to 140, fighting his next two fights at that class. It was only then that Mayweather made the offer to Hatton and Hatton, for a huge pay day, went back to 147 for that fight. those of us who had watched hatton vs. collazo knew he had little chance against mayweather (who is a better version of collazo (who is underrated)). and, Hatton went back down to 140 to fight Pacquiao (and Lazcano and Malinaggi). Mayweather has fought every fight since at 147. Proof that Mayweather is a welter is his very next fight with Marquez. He missed weight on agreed catchweight and came in at 146. If he can't make 145 or 144, he is by definition not a junior welterweight--he is a welterweight. Your argument makes as much sense as somebody arguing that Pacquiao is really a 106 pounder or Chris Arreola is really a 175 lber because at some point in his life (before he found beer) he used to fight at that weight class. That argument is just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      lmaoo... And this ^ guys is the way these idiots duck every question they don't have a clue how to answer. I asked him to tell the Pacquiaos' monstrous physical advanteges over Marquez. hahaha! NEXT please!

Told you...It's going to be fun!
      Here let me help you. Pac is much younger, faster, more powerful, better chin, better stamina, did I mention younth. Those are tremendous physical advantages BuckWit....

Now that I have answered your dumb and obvious question. Can you then explain why Pac would make weight demands he don't need to the point of taking less money and turning down fights like Cotto?

He picked Cotto as his first choice only to turn it down after Cotto wouldn't agree on another Mannyweight. If Pac beats Cotto at any weight, why is 154 an issue especially since Manny was the one calling Cotto out Good luck with that!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Its obvious Manny will end up going with a 4th fight with Marquez at 147. I don't think Manny will risk getting schooled by Bradley again for a lot less money then with Marquez. Cotto is out of the question since he doesn't want to get weight drained again and Manny certainly would never fight Cotto with out draining him. As for Floyd, Manny will continue to run from him so not even worth mentioning it. So in conclusion, Manny will make the fight with Marquez at 147 to gain the most advantage possible since Manny knows he can't beat Marquez at any weight lighter then 147. Maybe 147 will be Manny's charm weight in finally being able to beat Marquez at.
        All my points Pac tries to get Marquez at 147!!!!

For all you Pacturds who were guessing who Pac would fight next. I had already called it way before. By now I would figure any idiot would know Pac's sham moves...
        Last edited by littlemac; 10-30-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

fucking fat bastard is pissed he isn't getting some of that money

wtf is this got to do with hatton vs mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
            This is dumb. Mayweather was a welterweight when he fought Hatton. Hatton was a Junior Welter. Hatton, in his only prior appearance at welter, got his ass kicked by Luis Collazo. Hatton hung on for dear life in round twelve and got a totally undeserved decision. after the fight, hatton admitted he was overmatched at 147 and said he was going right back down to 140. Watch the tape after the Collazo fight. Hatton then proceeded to go right back down to 140, fighting his next two fights at that class. It was only then that Mayweather made the offer to Hatton and Hatton, for a huge pay day, went back to 147 for that fight. those of us who had watched hatton vs. collazo knew he had little chance against mayweather (who is a better version of collazo (who is underrated)). and, Hatton went back down to 140 to fight Pacquiao (and Lazcano and Malinaggi). Mayweather has fought every fight since at 147. Proof that Mayweather is a welter is his very next fight with Marquez. He missed weight on agreed catchweight and came in at 146. If he can't make 145 or 144, he is by definition not a junior welterweight--he is a welterweight. Your argument makes as much sense as somebody arguing that Pacquiao is really a 106 pounder or Chris Arreola is really a 175 lber because at some point in his life (before he found beer) he used to fight at that weight class. That argument is just silly.
            Now...this is what i call a solid argument. Thumbs up!

Comment

Here let me help you. Pac is much younger, faster, more powerful, better chin, better stamina, did I mention younth. Those are tremendous physical advantages BuckWit....

Now that I have answered your dumb and obvious question. Can you then explain why Pac would make weight demands he don't need to the point of taking less money and turning down fights like Cotto?

He picked Cotto as his first choice only to turn it down after Cotto wouldn't agree on another Mannyweight. If Pac beats Cotto at any weight, why is 154 an issue especially since Manny was the one calling Cotto out Good luck with that!
              Omg....
              Pacquiao has always been faster than Marquez.
              Pacquiao has always been younger than Marquez.
              Pacquiao has always had more stamina than Marquez.
              Pacquiao has always been more powerful than Marquez.
              (@125, 130 and 147)

So.... the botton line... This is the most ****** argument you are capable of doing. Dude, please...just STFU!

Do you remember Pacquiao/Margarito post fight interview? Manny said he wasn't coming back to 154. This answers the last part of your dumba$$ comment. Loser!

Comment

Omg....
                (@125, 130 and 147)

So.... the botton line... This is the most ****** argument you are capable of doing. Dude, please...just STFU!

Do you remember Pacquiao/Margarito post fight interview? Manny said he wasn't coming back to 154. This answers the last part of your dumba$$ comment. Loser!
                I have been calling Pac's moves before hand while you and the rest of the pacturds cheerleaders been been wacking while rewatching MarquezVSPac 3 in slow motion and counting every foot stomping. GTFO dude. I know more about Pac then you clowns do
                Last edited by littlemac; 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Omg....
                  (@125, 130 and 147)

I have been calling Pac's moves before hand while you and the rest of the pacturds cheerleaders been been wacking while rewatching MarquezVSPac 3 in slow motion and counting every foot stomping. GTFO dude. I know more about Pac then you clowns do
                  Like i said before...littlecrap changes the subject... again! This is funnier than i thought. Dude...seriously...STFU! I'm done here.

Comment

Like i said before...littlecrap changes the subject... again! This is funnier than i thought. Dude...seriously...STFU! I'm done here.
                    See ya ace! Let me know when you finally have an answer as to why Manny demands catchweights you claim he don't need bwhahahah.....

Comment

Working...
                    X