No announcement yet.

5 Big fights I can see happening in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Big fights I can see happening in 2013

This is a list of five big fights that I see realistically happening in 2013.

1. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Miguel Cotto

2. Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Adrien Broner

3. Lucas Matthysse vs. Marcos Maidana

4. Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux

5. Deontay Wilder vs. David Price

Which fights do you think will happen in 2013 and wont happen in 2013?

after canelo ko's cotto what is puerto rican boxing going to do?????

Comment

I can see the first four happening but not Wilder/Price and am not sure about donaire/rigondeaux they probably wont be able to split the money.

Comment

Too bad none of those will actually happen

Comment

I think at least three of them will happen in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            This is a list of five big fights that I see realistically happening in 2013.

1. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Miguel Cotto

2. Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Adrien Broner

3. Lucas Matthysse vs. Marcos Maidana

4. Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux

5. Deontay Wilder vs. David Price

Which fights do you think will happen in 2013 and wont happen in 2013?
            of these the only one I see happening in 2013 is Mattysse vs Maidana. However I would hardly call that a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
              after canelo ko's cotto what is puerto rican boxing going to do?????
              After Cotto ko's Canyellow what Mexican is Jose Suliaman and the other vile scumbags at the WBC gonna protect from fighting good fighters for 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                of these the only one I see happening in 2013 is Mattysse vs Maidana. However I would hardly call that a big fight
                say that in Argentina.

I feel pretty certain Canelo/Cotto will happen bc GB thinks Canelo is ready and that this fight would be his perfect coming out party.

Donaire/Rigondeaux both under Top Rank and HBO would buy this fight.

GB has said they are interested in making Maidana/Matthysse and there has been some negotiating already for it.

Gamboa/Broner has a chance of happening.

Wilder/Price probably wont but they have to start fighting something other than cab drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                  I can see the first four happening but not Wilder/Price and am not sure about donaire/rigondeaux they probably wont be able to split the money.
                  Rigo will fight for Dirt. You been listening to Nonito too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    say that in Argentina.

I feel pretty certain Canelo/Cotto will happen bc GB thinks Canelo is ready and that this fight would be his perfect coming out party.

Donaire/Rigondeaux both under Top Rank and HBO would buy this fight.

GB has said they are interested in making Maidana/Matthysse and there has been some negotiating already for it.

Gamboa/Broner has a chance of happening.

Wilder/Price probably wont but they have to start fighting something other than cab drivers.
                    Im glad Gamboa vs Broner wont happen under Floyd. 50 will learn the hardships of promoting once Gamby's glass jaw gets himself stopped by The Prollem. Gamby's way too small, and makes mistakes. Broner gonna crush thatazz if he gets out of position.

Comment

Working...
                    X