Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    At 135 he beat the lineal champion 2 times
    at 140 he beat a future hall of famer in Gatti
    at 147 he beat 4 current champions won the IBF,WBC 2 TIMES,THE LINEAL TITLE AND BEAT THE WBA CHAMP,BEAT THE #1 GUY 2 TIMES AND THE #2 GUY ONCE
    at 154 he beat the #1 guy and a top 5 guy to win 2 titles

i say he did ok
    But you're not counting the numbers of ducks and cherry picking floyd did. just saying.

Comment

Floyd...........

Comment

LOL I can't believe people are saying Morales. Floyd is far more well known in boxing than Morales is. He's won more titles in more divisions. Is a two time fighter of the year. Has been ranked as a top 5 p4p fighter for the majority of his career. And is one of the most successful athletes in ALL of sports. Yet somehow Morales is greater than him? You've got to be kidding.

Morales' win over Pacquiao doesn't negate the fact that Pac destroyed him in their last two outings. And most wouldn't even consider that the prime of Pacquiao's career. I'm sorry but you don't get points for just getting in the ring with a guy because if we gave fighters points for the simple fact that they fought somebody, Shane Mosley would be considered the greatest fighter of the last 20 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          LOL I can't believe people are saying Morales. Floyd is far more well known in boxing than Morales is. He's won more titles in more divisions. Is a two time fighter of the year. Has been ranked as a top 5 p4p fighter for the majority of his career. And is one of the most successful athletes in ALL of sports. Yet somehow Morales is greater than him? You've got to be kidding.

Morales' win over Pacquiao doesn't negate the fact that Pac destroyed him in their last two outings. And most wouldn't even consider that the prime of Pacquiao's career. I'm sorry but you don't get points for just getting in the ring with a guy because if we gave fighters points for the simple fact that they fought somebody, Shane Mosley would be considered the greatest fighter of the last 20 years!
          I stopped reading this garbage post right there...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            List his accomplishments and lets see what we have
            I'll just go ahead and post what will happen.

I post accomplishments that **** on Mayweather's, you downgrade it like he fought an old this and that followed by me doing the same about Mayweather. Just a circle, I hate Mayweather but unlike some of you just cause I hate a boxer I don't deny his greatness.

Comment

[QUOTE=Johnwoo8686;12648362]LOL I can't believe people are saying Morales. Floyd is far more well known in boxing than Morales is.

"Oh my god. Open and shut case, Johnson. I saw this once when I was a rookie"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I stopped reading this garbage post right there...
                LOL i'm not gonna lie as soon as I read that sentence I stopped reading and scrolled down too

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  LOL i'm not gonna lie as soon as I read that sentence I stopped reading and scrolled down too
                  I actually think Mayweather is greater, but not for the ******ed ass reasons some of these nuthuggers have "Floyd is more well known" "Morales got ko'd" "Floyd is undefeated"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post

"Oh my god. Open and shut case, Johnson. I saw this once when I was a rookie"

Comment

Morales>Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X