No announcement yet.

Amir Khan caught cheating on fiance with two slags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Sorry mate but ur ****ty class system doesnt work in the western world. So what if he comes from a working class family, most boxers do.

I find it funny to hear a ****ladeshi raggin on Khan's upbringing and class because of some story in the The Sun. 90% of ****ladesh doesn't have clean water or a toilet to **** in, let alone food, lets stop the "class" warfare talk fella
    My class system? Are you ******?

The value system that I referred to was the traditional South Asian one, which is still strong among older generations who usually have a big say on their children's marriage, even whilst living in the West. It wasn't a reference to my own values you utter moron.

Clearly you are lacking in the reading and comprehension department.

And for the record, I come from a working class background.
    Last edited by GG Magic; 10-28-2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

His wife is prettier then both them tramps! I'm sure khan wishes he had a jaw like the blond girl.

Comment

@ the people getting all serious and heated in a thread about Khan porking some slags on holiday

Comment

I think his fiance ain't giving him any so he has to resort to easy quick women.

Comment

Well, good for him he wasn't married

Comment

And thats why we want blood testing all year round.....(rolls eyes)

Comment

It won't change anything anyway his fiance was only marrying him for money. That's pretty obvious seeing as he looks like an inside out butt hole

Comment

The blonde one looks like she'd take a better punch than Amir, she's got a fair jaw on her. desperate dan style.

Comment

So this is one of the chicks????????????

Comment

Daaaaaaaaymn... them *****es are nasty

Comment

Working...
                      X