Amir Khan caught cheating on fiance with two slags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ that first blondie has a david coulthard chin

Comment

So does this mean hes not boxing anymore? Cause if it doesnt mean that then why do we care

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        lol...anyone can say that but if his fiance said to you she wants to spend the night in your bed, i'm pretty sure the only reason you wouldn't is because he will have someone bury you in a concrete slab. the only guys hating are those "NICE GUYS" that i talked about before.
        Haha...I see you're riding hard for Amir, huh? Stop calling people jealous and haters because most think it was a stupid move to cheat on his soon to be wife. I guess you're such a macho man that you feel the need to co-signing cheating cause that's what REAL MEN do. This is not hating. People in this thread just point out he's a dumb_ass for cheating.

Cheating is common famous or not, nice guy or bad boy. I bet most people who post in this thread have cheated more than once BUT it 's still wrong and nothing to celebrate. When I cheated on an ex girlfriend a couple of years ago my friends gave me hell and thought I was an idiot. Maybe I should label them haters and jealous, is that what you're saying?

Comment

Anyways, Amir is funny and sounds like a damn hypocrite. When Ashley Cole was caught cheating on Cheryl Cole this is what he said about Footballers and cheating.

“I think there are a lot of distractions for footballers with all the money they earn, and all the women that approach them.

But it’s up to the players to be strong-minded. And I think they are weak.

Ashley Cole and JOHN TERRY shamed their families. If I was married I would never do that.

“They should make the most of what they have and not look elsewhere.”

In the interview with GQ, Amir added that he would NEVER cheat on his wife saying:

“I have that discipline. Boxing gives me that.

“If I behaved like them, I’d just be cheating myself, letting my family down. And on top of that all the Muslims around the world who look up to me.”

LMAO! Amir just shut up

Comment

ok there's pics of them in a club, but it's not proof of him being unfaithful... seems to me a classic case of a couple attention seeking sluts wanting to make money from newspaper articles.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Ah the butt hurt defender of A mere cons looks. Gay and projecting lol get over it and pick a better man hero kid
              the only person is gay is the one who is commenting on Khan's looks

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Anyways, Amir is funny and sounds like a damn hypocrite. When Ashley Cole was caught cheating on Cheryl Cole this is what he said about Footballers and cheating.

LMAO! Amir just shut up
                He's just engaged...

Comment

dam he was probably really attracted to that blond girls chin

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    So does this mean hes not boxing anymore? Cause if it doesnt mean that then why do we care
                    what makes you think you decide what people care about? You don't and if you don't care then why are you posting?

You don't have any problem posting in Mayweather 50 bff threads or defending floyd against people who say 50 banged floyds girl. You only have problems with gossip threads when they are not about your man hero.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Haha...I see you're riding hard for Amir, huh?
                      fyi i had the same kate upton pic up and the mods took it down
                      Originally posted by heihaci View Post
                      the only person is gay is the one who is commenting on Khan's looks
                      No the guy who gets offended and feels compelled to stand up for a mere cons looks is obviously attracted to him.

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                      dam he was probably really attracted to that blond girls chin
                      opposites attract

Comment

Working...
                      X