Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd so silent these days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can he be left alone and enjoy his personal life??is that to much to ask?

Comment

Once Garcia, Guerrero or someone else that doesn't pose much danger puts in a win and once Manny is promoting his next fight then Foyd will pop up, sign another fights against a mediocre threat and be done with it for another year

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Once Garcia, Guerrero or someone else that doesn't pose much danger puts in a win and once Manny is promoting his next fight then Foyd will pop up, sign another fights against a mediocre threat and be done with it for another year
        i really do not understand why ya'll dismiss everyone he fights when he only fights top champions who are #1 or #2 in the division..thats all he fights yet ya'll complain and big up other fighters who dont do that at all

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          i really do not understand why ya'll dismiss everyone he fights when he only fights top champions who are #1 or #2 in the division..thats all he fights yet ya'll complain and big up other fighters who dont do that at all
          Because he generally avoids the guys we want to see him in with. Wanna bet 50billin he doesn't get in with Martinez or Pacquiao next? That's who I wanna see him in with, not Fighters more limited then them

Comment

Because he generally avoids the guys we want to see him in with. Wanna bet 50billin he doesn't get in with Martinez or Pacquiao next? That's who I wanna see him in with, not Fighters more limited then them
            Ok Martinez is a middleweight and Manny has looked like crap since 2010,in all honestly Canelo is more deserving of a fight with Floyd than Manny..Manny in his last 2 fights atleast lost one(you choose which one) and hasnt dont a damn thing dominate in awhile so why are you mentioning him like he is out here beating top contenders and champions cause he isnt..now if Floyd wants to go to 160 and try for the lineal title cool..but you cant duck a damn middleweight and i dont wanna see a 37 year old weight drained Martinez at 37...be realistic and place the hate where is belongs cause all floyd does is face the best coming off of dominate wins

Comment

Ok Martinez is a middleweight and Manny has looked like crap since 2010,in all honestly Canelo is more deserving of a fight with Floyd than Manny..Manny in his last 2 fights atleast lost one(you choose which one) and hasnt dont a damn thing dominate in awhile so why are you mentioning him like he is out here beating top contenders and champions cause he isnt..now if Floyd wants to go to 160 and try for the lineal title cool..but you cant duck a damn middleweight and i dont wanna see a 37 year old weight drained Martinez at 37...be realistic and place the hate where is belongs cause all floyd does is face the best coming off of dominate wins
              On paper or media hype Canelo might be more deserving, but I think PAC is still more threatening to Floyd then a relative green Canelo who has yet to step up and take on someone even remotely challenging! Floyd is a big step up for Canelo....but that's why it appeals to Mayweather

Comment

On paper or media hype Canelo might be more deserving, but I think PAC is still more threatening to Floyd then a relative green Canelo who has yet to step up and take on someone even remotely challenging! Floyd is a big step up for Canelo....but that's why it appeals to Mayweather
                no he is not manny had a hard enough time landing on bradley,manny needs to finally beat jmm before even thinking bout floyd,canelo is a young champion at a higher weight where floyd can unify and earn yet another ring title

Comment

no he is not manny had a hard enough time landing on bradley,manny needs to finally beat jmm before even thinking bout floyd,canelo is a young champion at a higher weight where floyd can unify and earn yet another ring title
                  It's only your opinion, it's not the gospel, neither is mine. Once Canelo stops Lara, Kirkland, Trout etc wake me up as then he will have had a semi decent test, just a couple more of those and he is then ready to fight Floyd. I rate Floyd highly which is why I want him to fight the best of the best, not the best of the most convenient. Canelo might be a champ but he's not proven to be the best or anywhere near it just yet in his division

It's not Canelos fault he has a strap stuck around his waist, he's a talented kid, no doubt, but his resume is laughable considering he's a champ, similar to Chavez, Uncle Jose helped them both.

Comment

It's only your opinion, it's not the gospel, neither is mine. Once Canelo stops Lara, Kirkland, Trout etc wake me up as then he will have had a semi decent test, just a couple more of those and he is then ready to fight Floyd. I rate Floyd highly which is why I want him to fight the best of the best, not the best of the most convenient. Canelo might be a champ but he's not proven to be the best or anywhere near it just yet in his division

It's not Canelos fault he has a strap stuck around his waist, he's a talented kid, no doubt, but his resume is laughable considering he's a champ, similar to Chavez, Uncle Jose helped them both.
                    Floyd is about to be 36 man,if he waits for all of that he will be bout 38

Comment

No, Canelo isn't more deserving than Pacquiao of a Floyd that's ******.

Canelo hasn't fought a ranked opponent since Rhodes

Comment

Working...
                      X