No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd so silent these days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth is that floyd doesnt care about his fans and never did

And now that Pac went on ESPN and told the world he'll take any test and take less money, Steven a smith cant even defend the ducker and dodger anymore

Comment

Love him or hate him Floyd is boxing

Comment

Floyd has been dancing in the Las Vegas nightclubs and hanging out with his close friend Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Love him or hate him Floyd is boxing
          Errr..no, he is an irritant who takes the piss out of his fans and the sport. The day he retires he becomes forgotten until he blows all his cash and becomes yet another predictable sorry tale.

Comment

Who cares? I fail to see how this is anything but good news. Hope he shuts up right into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Errr..no, he is an irritant who takes the piss out of his fans and the sport. The day he retires he becomes forgotten until he blows all his cash and becomes yet another predictable sorry tale.
              why you so mad? he run a train on your sister?

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
                Why is Floyd so silent these day's

Whats been up. Heard rumors that he is suffering post traumatic stress after Jail, and the fallout with 50 cent and his wife,etc. ANyone know whats going on with him,.

He's been in a deep depression

Last edited by UTEP; 10-29-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

What does Floyd need to talk about currently~ I would figure people would be pleased he is out of the spotlight and letting others get shine.

If he isn't going to fight until May 5th at the earliest he doesn't need to say anything until after the holidays.

I don't why his silence is some big deal.

Comment

People are wondering because of what he said just months ago, "I'll fight five more times."

http://www.boxingscene.com/floyd-may...e-times--51067

It's not like the guy was tortured in jail.

He's 35. He hinted that he will retire by the age of 37. That's about one year and a few months from now. Go figure. The guy is just a plain bull****ter.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      The truth is that floyd doesnt care about his fans and never did

And now that Pac went on ESPN and told the world he'll take any test and take less money, Steven a smith cant even defend the ducker and dodger anymore
                      Im not a Floyd groupie like I used to be, and I feel he is ducking but Pac should take WAAAY less than 5%. Thats absurd. Pac been coming off horrible back to back performances against lesser opponents. Mosley, Juan, Bradley. He has been hiding his ppv numbers. Floyd has been getting more famous, exciting, more mainstream. I think Pac is making 500-800k ppv buys. That KO over Ortiz REALLY made Floyd a viral hit and EVERYONE felt they had to start watching his fights even more because they felt something exciting would happen. Then after that KO, he fights Cotto and that was a great FOLLOW up. I think its 60-40 in favor of Floyd, EASILY. Pac is not a star anymore, and all the bad fights/losses/robberies. Everything combined, 5% seems like an insult to Floyd and Pac needs to realize that. But Floyd is still ducking either way so Im not here to f.lomo-it-up.

Comment

Working...
                      X