No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Lol 32 fights, 30 KO's is pretty damn impressive.
    But he still hasn't beaten anyone as the Garcia win over Amir Khan. Right or wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      All the punches were similar..... On the follow through they weren't looking at their opponents.... Correct???
      No. Donaire was looking Montiel all the time. Look for the replay.

Same with Martinez:

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Yo man, stop trying to act like I'm a chick or something I know what the F*** you said. i know what Nazzim said and in no way did he say he thinks Danny Garcia can't win that fight. He said that Garcia is a problem for anyone at 140. How the hell do you interpret that as Naazim saying that he thinks Garcia can't win the fight? He basically didn't know and that's how it came across. Matthysse couldn't even beat Zab Judah. You are a funny dude. You are posting on here talking about what you think Naazim is saying and accusing him of trying to take up for Garcia because he is from Philly too. You are reaching man don't you see it? Stop answering me if you are going to act like an idiot when talking to me because I'm sure you realized from my posts that I ain't no Dominibox sounding like a moron.
        I just read a whole bunch of personal/emotional schit that had nothing to do with Richardson "NOT" saying Garcia can beat Judah LMAO.

Calm your emotional ass down, I'll talk to you how I feel like talking to you, first of all.

Second of all, if you agree that Richardson says Garcia can beat Judah, then you're doing the same thing I'm doing when interpreting the rest of his interview.

Suck it up.

Comment

• I feel like on any given night Garcia can win.

Or he can lose. I can see a straight right hand by Matts or a speedy left uppercut by Zab causing problems for him.

He's proven himself so far but there's some danger ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            No... I'm telling you that being a WILD puncher doesn't take timing?
            Where was the "timing" the first three rounds against Khan, before his lucky left hook landed? Dare you to answer me!

you must not have been watching that first round but Danny was tagging Khan ALOT ! dare you to watch it !

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              No. Donaire was looking Montiel all the time. Look for the replay.

Same with Martinez:

The very first pictures u showed debunked ur theory.... So u took ur time to find the exact snapshot to prove a point.... If I had the energy I would do the same..... Whatever ur opinion is lucky punch or not fact is Garcia is the champ at 140.... Deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                But he still hasn't beaten anyone as the Garcia win over Amir Khan. Right or wrong?
                Bruh, yes he beat Khan, damn get over it.

Buster Douglass beat Tyson, did that mean that Douglass's resume was better than any heavyweight at the time because he had the best win or that he could beat any other HW at the time? Fcuk no.

So why the hell do we have to hear about Garcia beating Khan everytime we try to discuss how a potential fight between Garcia and Mathysse would play out as if Mathysse and Khan have similar styles or something.

WTF, how many times do I have to tell you that Garcia's win over Khan and Mathysse's SD loss to Judah have SCHIT to do with a potential fight between Garcia and Mathysse??

Why is this so difficult to understand for the 30th time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  The very first pictures u showed debunked ur theory.... So u took ur time to find the exact snapshot to prove a point.... If I had the energy I would do the same..... Whatever ur opinion is lucky punch or not fact is Garcia is the champ at 140.... Deal with it
                  Donaire KO Montiel Slowmotion. You can see Donaire never lost eyed contact with Montiel. He even threw an uppercut when Montiel was going down. Am i wrong?

I just talk with facts. I'm not a fanboy dude!

Last edited by DominiBox; 10-27-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Bruh, yes he beat Khan, damn get over it.

Buster Douglass beat Tyson, did that mean that Douglass's resume was better than any heavyweight at the time because he had the best win or that he could beat any other HW at the time? Fcuk no.

So why the hell do we have to hear about Garcia beating Khan everytime we try to discuss how a potential fight between Garcia and Mathysse would play out as if Mathysse and Khan have similar styles or something.

WTF, how many times do I have to tell you that Garcia's win over Khan and Mathysse's SD loss to Judah have SCHIT to do with a potential fight between Garcia and Mathysse??

Why is this so difficult to understand for the 30th time.
                    I'll answer that...Cuz there's no more argument that backs Garcia's record. Period. And when you make him look like a fool..He'll come with "I just schooled you"

Comment

• I don't know but i don't see greatness in GARCIA,KHAN can't take a punch but he was making GARCIA bleeding easy....i mean,a good boxer like KHAN with speed and punching power that can take a punch will stop GARCIA,no doubt about it.
                      JUDAH is fast and brillant with power but he can't take punishment no more from a hard hitter so i don't see JUDAH beat GARCIA right now but MATHYSSE has really a big chance IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X