Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Grachev: I Will Pressure Bute, Eventually Break Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad people are not writing Bute off over that Froch loss. Bute lost that fight before he got into the ring, that fight was all wrong. He did not want to be there, he wasn't comfortable, he just was not himself at all. You can tell by watching it. This fight will tell us a lot about Bute but I think that he will rebound and then I think he will beat Froch in their rematch in Montreal next year (obv. if they both win their bouts). I think Bute learned some valuable lessons in the Froch fight and will adjust and improve from it. I mean we saw what happened with the Andrade fights. After that nightmare first fight for Bute, he came back and destroyed Andrade in the rematch. I think Bute is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, body punchers in the game right now. I don't think many fighters can stand up to his sustained body shots for 12 rounds. The body uppercut, shovel hook left he throws to the body is just monstrous. If he gets by Grachev, he needs to devastate Froch's body. I think he could be the first person to stop Froch if he is able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      I am glad people are not writing Bute off over that Froch loss. Bute lost that fight before he got into the ring, that fight was all wrong. He did not want to be there, he wasn't comfortable, he just was not himself at all. You can tell by watching it. This fight will tell us a lot about Bute but I think that he will rebound and then I think he will beat Froch in their rematch in Montreal next year (obv. if they both win their bouts). I think Bute learned some valuable lessons in the Froch fight and will adjust and improve from it. I mean we saw what happened with the Andrade fights. After that nightmare first fight for Bute, he came back and destroyed Andrade in the rematch. I think Bute is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, body punchers in the game right now. I don't think many fighters can stand up to his sustained body shots for 12 rounds. The body uppercut, shovel hook left he throws to the body is just monstrous. If he gets by Grachev, he needs to devastate Froch's body. I think he could be the first person to stop Froch if he is able to.
      Froch is used to being on hostile grounds... Nothing will change in the rematch, same ending. Just saying. Froch has Bute's number the same way Salido has Juanma's.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Anyone has the feeling that Bute is the next Khan and Juanma? (back to back KO losses)
        Wouldn't surprise me. Bootay's chin is mad suspect.

Comment

I'm taking the dog in this

Comment

Bute will be back..

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Butes will certainly not win the rematch, froch has huge psychological advantage now, and froch if anything will be even more relentless fighting in Montreal.

Butes a good fighter but froch is stylistically horrible for him, bute has always been shaky against pressure

Comment

Grachev a talented boxer?

He is so bad that the tickets should be given for free.

Comment

The question mark is Bute's mental state going in affter Froch bludgeoned him.

One loss like that can ruin a guy so less talented guys like Grachev may take it to him.

Bute is clearly a better boxer, but Grachev is pretty relentless too just not as skilled.

Comment

That would be crazy if Grachev stopped Bute. He would be my personal fighter of the year.

Comment

Eventually might not come Bute should be able to stop this guy mid-rounds as long as he's not damaged but his performance is something to take note of he needs to box more stand less

Comment

Working...
                      X