• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Monzon, one-two to Benvenuti at 1:22

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Are you kidding?
      That's more of a looping right than a straight one, if thats what he means.

Comment

4:10 and 5:30 is the replay. Best ever landed no but it was brutal.

Comment

Mosley's right agains't Floyd were pretty great in the second round of their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
            Here is Mike Tyson's old trainer Kevin Rooney getting knocked out by one.
            Alexis had one of the most beautiful straight right hands ever. I notice many in here are showing clips with guys landing overhand rights. Good pick

Comment

Here is another one with Arguello landing a peach at 3:55 seconds. Mechanically perfect.

Comment

I remember watching this one live... Julian Jackson, what a right hand.

Comment

you all are gonna hate this one.... forward to 20 seconds before the final bell....

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Post the greatest straight right hands you've ever seen (I said straight). This is obviously inspired by the passing of Steward because many of his fighters had amazing straight right hands.

I'll start with a famous one :

Whats funny is the first thing to pop into my head was Hearns Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                      I've never seen that fight, but have always wondered...what was going on in that exact moment...why weren't his hands in place, or why wasn't he trying to move away from that telegraphed punch?

Was he rocked badly before ?????
                      No, Hearns set that up perfect with 2 jabs to the body, took Durans eyes away from the right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X