Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do undefeated fighters bring out so much hate from boxing community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
    ahah damn rios beating broner? aint likely son. skilled tacticians take care of these face first midless brawlers. broner would stop rios in the 7th
    Remind me of the scores for the first and second Forrest v Mayorga. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      please dont turn this into that....

just....

please....
      If he's gonna post BS, I'm gonna request it be proven.

Comment

google it kid

and someone asked why i left out a few. well first of all rios sucks and will never amount to anything and he will take a loss soon. as far as canelo he will get exposed on may 5th against soemone on my list, and that is floyd. so there goes both of them being undefeated. im talking about skilled undefeated fighters not some mindless brawlers.
        The link doesn't exist. What interview did Manny say he was scared of needles.

Refresh my memory.

Comment

ahah damn rios beating broner? aint likely son. skilled tacticians take care of these face first midless brawlers. broner would stop rios in the 7th
          Rios' pressure would overwhelm broner Forsure. Broner needs to fight somebody. This dude hasn't even flight anyone his own size. Ya that shoulder roll looks pretty when u fight people smaller than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale Moreno III View Post
            Rios' pressure would overwhelm broner Forsure. Broner needs to fight somebody. This dude hasn't even flight anyone his own size. Ya that shoulder roll looks pretty when u fight people smaller than you.
            keep talkin son broner gonna KO demarco to

Comment

hate on floyd all u want, that just makes u a hater. and it only makes u more angry when he keeps winning and being the highest paid athlete in the world
              Floyd the most hated because he is a coward who wants easy fight for money. Proof? He fought just 4 times in 5 years retiring in between when the division he was in getting too hot. If you look at Pacquiao he fought 10 times in the same 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                Floyd the most hated because he is a coward who wants easy fight for money. Proof? He fought just 4 times in 5 years retiring in between when the division he was in getting too hot. If you look at Pacquiao he fought 10 times in the same 5 years.
                does Floyd fight the #1 and #2 guys in his division? yep,thought so pac tard

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  The link doesn't exist. What interview did Manny say he was scared of needles.

Refresh my memory.
                  It was from Arum mouth I think. Pac haters said Arum is a liar except they believed this one.

Comment

does Floyd fight the #1 and #2 guys in his division? yep,thought so pac tard
                    lmao at this floydiot alt. Let me refresh your memory.

In the last 5 years Floyd fights

He weight cheated a lightweigjht Marquez
                    Sucker punched Ortiz to victory
                    Grandpa Mosley
                    He barely won againts Cotto while Pac completely destroyed him.

Comment

Floyd is hated because of his ducking behavior. He fights rarely, thus takes less risk than the average bum and when he fights he fights guys he knew he can beat. So it's not surprising he's still undefeated. Undefeated don't mean crap to most fans. This is boxing, not beauty pageant. You keep boxing till you retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X