No announcement yet.

Garcia vs. Judah nearly finalized for January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
    Judah will toy with the kid. Left uppercut and it's lights out for Garcia.
    this fight takes place in the future, not 1999.

total waste of a fight for danny.

if i don't see a mathysse and rios (or at least one) in the near future, I'm gonna be severely disappointed.

Comment

Terrible fight.

I remember when Khan was getting **** on for fighting Zab who had a strap and was one of the better available opponents at the time this fight is a joke.

Comment

A different style for Garcia but I don't see no problem for him but u never know, not really interested in this fight, idk why he aain't fighting Matthysse maybe they tryna build him up for lil Floyd

Comment

Great fight.

Judah left uppercut vs Garcia left hook. Can't wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
            For whatever reason, Zab can never win the big one. Hopefully, he comes in the best shape possible and put up a good fight. If he uses his lateral movement and hand speed, he can pull out a decision. But if he fights too cautious, Garcia will just beat him up.
            This is Danny Garcia however not Floyd Mayweather, Miguel Cotto or Kostya Tszyu.

I don't think Judah will fight cautious any more, his Pernell Whitaker impressions are over.

Comment

Body shots body shots body shots oh did I say it? Body shots

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Judah's back, again!
                Michael Meyers and Jason Voorhees have nothing on Super Judah. I knew this would happen, people will never give up on Judah, he can be 45 and coming off 10 knockout losses and people will still believe in him.

Comment

Shyt fight.............

Comment

Garcias gonna break zab down with body shots and then twist him around with the hook

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Michael Meyers and Jason Voorhees have nothing on Super Judah. I knew this would happen, people will never give up on Judah, he can be 45 and coming off 10 knockout losses and people will still believe in him.
                      He has one of the most delusional fanbases I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X