Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIST OF fighters that wouldve KO/dominated/won/closely won against floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's arguably the top H2H Super-feather weight.

Comment

It's a bit asinine to hypothesize about this above super featherweight, which was indisputably his best class and where he wasn't at all undersized against anyone. At 130 potentially no one beats him, he matches up very well historically.

Comment

So floyd is supposed to be unbeatable now? sorry didnt get the memo.

Comment

i dont see anyone from the future or past beating him. he's undefeated for a damn reason no one can keep up with him. he adapts to your style and destroys you mentally. he fights the #1 or #2 guys in his division and no one can even touch him, i see why u lames are always looking in the past tho. and lmfao at margarito beating floyd

Comment

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
            i dont see anyone from the future or past beating him. he's undefeated for a damn reason no one can keep up with him. he adapts to your style and destroys you mentally. he fights the #1 or #2 guys in his division and no one can even touch him, i see why u lames are always looking in the past tho. and lmfao at margarito beating floyd
            hes been ducking retiring and cherry picking most of his career? Ofcourse not?
            because hes black? coincidence? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
              hes been ducking retiring and cherry picking most of his career? Ofcourse not?
              because hes black? coincidence? LOL
              stop bringing up race u damn storm front poster. yall only chirping behind the net like a clown. cherry picking the #1 and #2 fighters in his division? ? lmaoooo

he can retire whenever he wants to hes the highest paid athlete in the world

Comment

stop bringing up race u damn storm front poster. yall only chirping behind the net like a clown. cherry picking the #1 and #2 fighters in his division? ? lmaoooo

he can retire whenever he wants to hes the highest paid athlete in the world

True that.

Thats why he isnt the greatest of this era either.

Comment

[/U][/B]

True that.

Thats why he isnt the greatest of this era either.
                  actually he is, even with all that said he's still p4p #1 in nearly every list lmao. the fact that he's a rich black athlete must make you infuriated.

Comment

actually he is, even with all that said he's still p4p #1 in nearly every list lmao. the fact that he's a rich black athlete must make you infuriated.
                    hell no.

Last i check he wasnt BWAA fighter of the decade as well.

you dont think hearns beat floyd? really? you do know who thomas hearns is?
                    how old are you? how long you've been watching boxing?

Comment

hell no.

Last i check he wasnt BWAA fighter of the decade as well.

you dont think hearns beat floyd? really? you do know who thomas hearns is?
                      how old are you? how long you've been watching boxing?
                      im older and more knowledgable than u are kid. but most importantly im not a racist biased ass clown like u.

Comment

Working...
                      X