Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst chin - Erik Morales, Roy Jones Jr or Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Who's sensitive?

If a meal sucks, it sucks.

If a car sucks, it sucks.

If a poll sucks, it sucks.
    agreed, a shameful poll.

Comment

Who was the bigger puncher

Mike Tyson, Bernard Hopkins, Juan Diaz

Comment

i see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          You're an idiot for even throwing Tyson's name in the mix. He had a good chin. He was never knocked out with one punch like the other guys you mentioned. His KO losses came late. And Jones didn't get knocked out until he was 35 and came down in weight.
          He kinda was by Lewis

Comment

Hahaha, exactly...

What a terrible poll. Tyson had a good chin, Morales a great one and Roy, well we will never truly know because he was never hit in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Hahaha, exactly...

What a terrible poll. Tyson had a good chin, Morales a great one and Roy, well we will never truly know because he was never hit in his prime.
              Well that isnt true....

Comment

Well that isnt true....

Come on Reed, everyone get's hit but it's not like Roy is known for going through Wars. In his prime he was very hard to hit. I wouldn't say he has a bad chin but I think it's fair to say that he's not known for having a great one either and maybe because he never went through those wars.

You may be right, he may have a great chin even though Tarver and Johnson might disagree with that.

Comment

85.71% of Boxingscene members don't know a thing about chins.

How is the guy who was knocked out for the first time in his mid 30s, past his best and coming down 1 fight removed from HW at LHW, the one with the worst chin of those 3?

Erik Morales shouldn't even be on the poll.

Mike Tyson has the worst chin of the 3. Dude got knocked out at 24 years old, and was knocked out twice by age 30. His chin gave out on him way faster than Roy's did. Roy was like 35 when he first lost by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Come on Reed, everyone get's hit but it's not like Roy is known for going through Wars. In his prime he was very hard to hit. I wouldn't say he has a bad chin but I think it's fair to say that he's not known for having a great one either and maybe because he never went through those wars.

You may be right, he may have a great chin even though Tarver and Johnson might disagree with that.
                    But what war did Mike Tyson go through before fighting Douglas?

In his 1-3minute TKO's, you could not see how good Tyson's chin was. Douglas was the first fighter to take to deep waters and he knocked him out.

Tyson's never really been in a "war". He either knocked out quickly or he gets knocked out. I mean 5 of his 6 losses were TKO's. And the only loss that wasn't a TKO was a DQ. Roy has more losses than Tyson, yet he has fewer losses by stoppage. And he racked up those TKO losses while being PAST prime. Tyson started at an early age, 24 yeas old.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
                      Jones the worst, then tyson then Morales.
                      Jones never been hit till je was 35 but he did get hit Jones never got up.....he still was one of the greatest

Comment

Working...
                      X