Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst chin - Erik Morales, Roy Jones Jr or Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones or Tyson aint never had a weak chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
      Your posting is like a Prime Erik Morales. I can't get enough of it.
      I hope that means I'll be in the running for worst chin among NSB'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post
        I hope that means I'll be in the running for worst chin among NSB'ers.
        Lmao, you ain't ever getting KO'd by these guys. They're probably posting from their cabs or some shit.

Comment

Jones didn't have a glass chin till the second tarver after the whole weight loss thing. I mean I find it hard to believe that Roy bounced around till he was 35 got hit with some chits more solid then the de Valle punch and never went down and was only flash kd then none of them have bad chins really well didn't have bad chins anyway

2 are shot to hell
          And Tyson gave up in a lot of his ko's

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            Lmao, you ain't ever getting KO'd by these guys. They're probably posting from their cabs or some shit.
            LOL'ing irl. Just call me NSB Roy Jones then.

Comment

no way morales had a bad chin it was iron before his weight problems his fights with barrera and 1st pac fight showed that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                You know the fans of the sport are going downhill when Erik Morales of all people is considered to have a glass chin.

bro, their memories are so short they don't even remember el terrible taking bombs from maidana with one eye swollen shut

Comment

Rumor has it that wasn't a bottle Haye hit Chisora with, it was Erik Morales' glass chin.

Comment

Obviously a shot at Roy, whose chin seemed fine until he foolishly moved down in weight. Shouldn't have to went to HW in the first place.

Tyson had a good chin. If you notice the fights were he actually got really hurt and stopped he absorbed quite a bit of punishment. Before Douglass, the only time I've seen him a little hurt was against Frank Bruno but he appeared to recover quickly.

Morales speaks for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Tyson was knocked out 5 times, Morales 3 times and Roy Jones 4 times.. But who had the worst chin?
                      Mike Tyson was never put to sleep. He didn't have the fight in him in 4 of 5 of the KO's...he basically quit on his butt. The others have been put to sleep and/or totally discombobulated. Tyson shouldn't even be in this survey. Holyfield has been put sleep; Lennox has gone to sleep; Rahman has been to sleep; Holmes has been put to sleep; Shannon Briggs has been put to sleep; Fernando Vargas; and tons of other good/great fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X