Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward 1944-2012: A Legend Passes Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny, The Kronk Gym, and its fighters will go down in history.

RIP Manny.

Comment

Awww man RIP Emanuel! can't believe I'll never here 'oh myy gawd' ever again during a fight.

Truly a legend in the sport!

Comment

You were the greatest Steward !!! Loved watching you talk , train and just beeing a great person. Met you in Vegas and you called us over when you saw we were looking at you :-) Invited us to the Oscar de la Hoya training camp in big bear to watch him . You were a great guy. REST IN PEACE Emanuel.....

Comment

Sad news. Great man. May he rest in Peace.

Comment

I feel so gutted about this. R.I.P Emanuel. A true Gentleman and Legend Maker.

Comment

Good guy, taken too soon. Would have liked to have read a memoir, would have been essential. As long as there are boxing gyms he'll be remembered. RIP.

Comment

Wow.. This is real sad..

I admit to not knowing much about the man but from the limited things I've seen and heard of him, I couldn't help but feel deep respect for his analyses, knowledge and the way he conducted himself.

RIP

Comment

I was really hoping the rumors weren't true. What a horrible blow to the boxing community. He was the only good commentator HBO had, Im not liking the thought of watching HBO without him. He will be missed.
                  RIP Manny.

Comment

This is just such a sad day for the sport and life in general. Emanuel Steward was one of the most incredible men you could meet. He transcended the sport he love so much and gave so much to. To think of how humble what he started was, its the mark of the man that his philosophy, his wisdom and his benevolence could have achieved so much, produced and nurtured some of the greatest fighters ever and became as famous and well loved a personality as some of his most illustrious charges.

He was an all time great and an immortal. RIP

Comment

sad, sad day for boxing. He was and still is my favorite commentator from the HBO crew. Rest in peace manny

Comment

Working...
                      X