Comments Thread For: Photos: Kessler and Magee Go Face To Face in Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeky f**k! Lol

Comment

Ok, bit off topic guys, but sorry, I just want to know what type of coat Kessler is wearing? The blue and red one? I need a new winter coat. . . Anybody from Denmark know if it's like Danish company or something?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE! BATTLING NELSON! GRAND CHAMP, I know ya'll are my Danish brethren, so please answer if you know.

Comment

Brian Magee is a worthy Foe. There was no one available of the top guys. Let Kessler get back after injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          A disputed decision. He didn't do better than Dirrell did against Froch that's for sure. And then he pulled out of the S6 claiming an eye injury, he said he was seeing double yet DRIVED to the press conference to announce his withdrawal. Then he fought Bouadla, Green and is now fighting Magee. How is he getting a pass for all that BS?
          'drove', no? afaik he couldn't come to terms with Bute, Pavlik and Froch so Magee was the best of the other options having defeated two Danish fighters in Denmark.

I'm not sure he's getting a pass, I think people expect to see him in bigger fights in 2013. If he were to avoid Abraham, Froch, Bute, Ward etc next year then I think you'd have a point.

Comment

By clicking the pic in this BBC article a nice interview vid appears:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/20075554

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Ok, bit off topic guys, but sorry, I just want to know what type of coat Kessler is wearing? The blue and red one? I need a new winter coat. . . Anybody from Denmark know if it's like Danish company or something?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE! BATTLING NELSON! GRAND CHAMP, I know ya'll are my Danish brethren, so please answer if you know.
            Definetely a nice jacket. Unfortunately I cannot see the brand/mark on the front. It's not visible on the pics I've seen in the danish press either.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              By clicking the pic in this BBC article a nice interview vid appears:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/20075554

Definetely a nice jacket. Unfortunately I cannot see the brand/mark on the front. It's not visible on the pics I've seen in the danish press either.

Thanks for the interview link. I'm looking forward to this fight. Magee is a worthy foe who will give Kessler good work. He's prolly got faster hands, and feet than Kessler - I wouldn't be surprised if he outboxed Kessler for 3-4 rounds before Kessler starts to find his groove, and stops him mid to late rounds. He really is a solid boxer.

Thnaks for trying, Battlin'. Maybe I'll shoot Kessler's facebook page a messga, and see if him, or his admins will respond!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Thanks for the interview link. I'm looking forward to this fight. Magee is a worthy foe who will give Kessler good work. He's prolly got faster hands, and feet than Kessler - I wouldn't be surprised if he outboxed Kessler for 3-4 rounds before Kessler starts to find his groove, and stops him mid to late rounds. He really is a solid boxer.

Thnaks for trying, Battlin'. Maybe I'll shoot Kessler's facebook page a messga, and see if him, or his admins will respond!
                Come to think of it: He is sponsored by Jack & Jones and I could see the jacket here:

http://jackjones.com/

Comment

Working...
                X