Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto vs Ghost If you had to bet money on it who would you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bet is a bet where I come from none of that 2 for 1 type s**t either you take the bet or don't bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      If i could bet boxing with no odds id be a kazillionaire.
      Me and my boys won 2,500 all together on Broner vs DeMarco.

Comment

Berto was trading rounds with Zaveck. His best win was against Urango.

I respect Berto, but how so many people are picking him wide is crazy. This is a 50-50 bout.

I would put a C on the Ghost in a heartbeat, and I'm a former Guerrero hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          A bet is a bet where I come from none of that 2 for 1 type s**t either you take the bet or don't bet.
          In the long run, you'll lose a lot more money than you win. Especially if you keep betting underdogs at straight odds.

Comment

I'm going with Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              In the long run, you'll lose a lot more money than you win. Especially if you keep betting underdogs at straight odds.
              But if every bet was even one would hope that you'd figure it out pretty quick. The whole thing sounds fishy to me.

Where the fuk does a bookie not have odds??

Comment

Me and my boys won 2,500 all together on Broner vs DeMarco.
                I would have had to put down about 15k to do that, 700 to win 100 on broner in the us and engerland.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  But if every bet was even one would hope that you'd figure it out pretty quick. The whole thing sounds fishy to me.

Where the fuk does a bookie not have odds??
                  I bet with friends I grew up with that are hardcore boxing fans. I am not going to say they don't bet with their hearts they do. I don't I bet on who I think is going to win. If I would be betting with my heart I would lose more then I would win. True story some old guy like 78 years old bet on Chavez Jr beat Martinez 2000 bucks. I told the old guy he was going to lose that money. He didn't care he did it anyway. I was going to go in on it but I felt bad. Its all in fun. I wouldn't be making these bets if I didn't trust these guys to pay me the money.

Comment

I bet with friends I grew up with that are hardcore boxing fans. I am not going to say they don't bet with their hearts they do. I don't I bet on who I think is going to win. If I would be betting with my heart I would lose more then I would win. True story some old guy like 78 years old bet on Chavez Jr beat Martinez 2000 bucks. I told the old guy he was going to lose that money. He didn't care he did it anyway. I was going to go in on it but I felt bad. Its all in fun. I wouldn't be making these bets if I didn't trust these guys to pay me the money.

Just making sure i understand. U And ur friends are hardcore boxing friends that bet other hardcore boxing heads on straight up odds on every big boxing match? Is that your story? And also, you're from cali?

Comment

I was born in Chicago and raised there until I was 11 years old. Moved to California and met my cousins from out here right away we bet on Basketball. Bulls vs Lakers of course I took his 20 dollars. Jordan schooled Magic and now me and my friends bet on boxing. I also bet with guys from work. I bet 500 and up but these other guys bet like 1000 to 2000 a fight and they ask me for advice. All these guys do is watch HBO and Showtime every Saturday faithfully. There has been a lot of 50/50 fights lately on both t.v networks. My friends are getting a little out of hand with all this betting. They even bet on fights like Marquez vs Mijares for like 400 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X