Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime sugar shane vs mayweather Jr@135(lightweight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rule #1. Never ever start a Floyd vs. thread. He can't lose in any fantasy fights. Ever!

Floyd vs Tyson: "ya see. Floyd would out think mike, and by the 6th round, Tyson would be gassed, and that's when Floyd would go to work on him".

Put my money on the guy that moved up to ww and beat Oscar due LA hoya at his peak. Now imagine that guys at his normal weight class.
    Last edited by timboslice708; 10-25-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Floyd is the most complete 130lb fighter though.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        meaning?

Mosley won a round maybe 2 at 39 or so and nearly knocked Floyd the **** out.
        Floyd was going to be the first boxer to get knocked the **** out without ever touching the canvas..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Floyd was going to be the first boxer to get knocked the **** out without ever touching the canvas..

way to expose yourself as a noob to the sport, green-cordington right off the top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
            way to expose yourself as a noob to the sport, green-cordington right off the top of my head

This??

The guy wasn't on the canvas?

Comment

shame knocks him the f0ck out..a past prime shane almost did

Comment

Originally posted by the viper View Post
                who takes it?
                mosley ko's him easy but mayweather avoids the fight as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  shanes best win at 135 was either Leija, Brown or Molina. Now, no offense to shane, but that aint floyd. Now floyd beat Castillo twice, once close, augustus, n'dou, and sosa.

So you sure about that?
                  People that talk about shane at 135 routinely parrot what theyve heard other people say that shane was a beast ect. but these people have not seen the fights themselves.

Floyd was by far the more proven fighter at those weights and comments like he would run all night and mosley would KO him when mayweather has touched the canvas once from a punch his entire career are comments based on emotion rather than logic and based on heresay rather than even seening fights from that era themselves.

Its not that shane sucked or anything, its that the gap in quality of opposition at those weights is pretty big and people are ignoring it.

Yeah Valero would spark floyd with one hand behind his back too because he has a ton of knockouts at 135 nevermind who they were against.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    You are wrong about Forrest's "speed".His speed was only average, he was a very tall, lanky welterweight. His asset against Mosley was that he had a very long and solid left jab, and an equally solid right cross, which Mosley didn't seem to know how to avoid. I saw both fights, and thought that the second fight should have been a draw.
                    Agreed with everything you said I thought Mosley won it by a round though. If Mosley doesn’t stop Mayweather then I’ll take Floyd but i can’t see Floyd dodging Mosey at 135 for 12 rounds. I got Mosley by an inevitable KO

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      shane wanted no parts of floyd when Shane was in his prime and was undefeated. remember that
                      Actually he wanted no part of boxing at that time. You statement is dumb and something only a Flo-mo would make

Comment

Working...
                      X