Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMS Promotions bout to take over the game!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curtis also has something called

SMSaudio

what does SMS standfor?

Comment

i thought they were taking over lol

Comment

SMS = Stealing MotherFuckers Shit

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer has received a promotional application from rapper 50 Cent (aka, Curtis Jackson), who has submitted the paper work under the banner of SMS Promotions.

Jackson had been attempting to become a promoter by launching TMT ("The Money Team") Promotions with Floyd Mayweather Jr..

But that is apparently no longer the case, as Mayweather is not listed in the information provided, according to Kizer. The letters "SMS" represent Jackson's audio head phones line.

"Floyd Mayweather's name is not mentioned, and he has changed the name of the company to SMS Promotions," said Kizer, who expects the application to be the subject of the NSAC's mid-November meeting.

"We will have a big meeting in mid-November. Nothing is set. We probably won't know the exact date until early November, but it will probably be around Nov. 15."

Jackson already has obtained a license in New York, according to New York State Athletic Commission director Melvina Lathan.
          I hate that stupid ho. She is one of the worst judges of all time, she is consistently WRONG. I am glad I am not a new yorker so my taxes arent paying for her overpaid leaching ass to be a director for the athletic commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd
            damn 50 cent has his eyes set out to destroy floyd and take him to the ground
            yeah good luck with that.

Floyd has, by default, himself, the biggest draw of all time in boxing.

50 cent has 0 fighters in his company and 0 experience promoting, but a lot of money to burn, which is will be burned.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Curtis also has something called

SMSaudio

what does SMS standfor?
              SMS = Studio Master Sound

I like Boss's "Stealing Motherfuckers shit" better

Comment

50 CENT will go no where without Money.

Comment

Working...
                X