Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes Putting in Work at Wild Card For Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's now or never for Vanes. If he is going to do something with his career he has to beat Lara.

Comment

I see Lara winning a unanimous decision! Lara has extremely quick hands and great power! This is a great fight!

Comment

I've only seen one of his fights and he looks like ****.

Comment

Vanes sucks lara wil tax him

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            So is Roach going to be in his corner? He needs a win after this bad year. He missed out being on Kid Chocolate's corner.

and i really like this fight.

Comment

Lara looked like crap against another boxer/mover, lucked up and got a draw. If Vanes brings his A game, he can frustrate Lara and pot shot him to a decision, but he has to be at his best. Lara is no pushover.

Comment

lara gets his *ss kicked here.
                get extra medical insurance lara.

Comment

with Roach training Vanes it almost guarantees him losing. Lara should have a pretty easy fight I think.

Comment

My man Vanes will show that he's future Hall of Fame, next p4p king... Watch out Alvarez!

Comment

Vanes is actually a pretty good fighter but he talks so much crap and has turned down so many fights that he'll never get any respect on this forum unless he wins or puts up a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X