Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Kell Brook: Fight Must Be in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Brook wants to become Champion, and become a star in the sport. He has to come to America period.

Comment

Surely they'd both make more money fighting in the UK? Brook can sell out an arena (15-20k w/a decent undercard).

Comment

Devon is the Champion so, there is noway his team would go to the UK. Devon fights everybody so if Brook wants a title shot he needs to come to the land of opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
          Devon is the Champion so, there is noway his team would go to the UK. Devon fights everybody so if Brook wants a title shot he needs to come to the land of opportunity.
          It needs to go where it makes the most money. Period.

Comment

Not in St.Louis, he'd be mad to go there.

Comment

I guess Alexander would want it in St Louis where he can sell it. Looks like Brooks is traveling

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                It needs to go where it makes the most money. Period.
                Couldn't agree more with this.I understand Alexander wants to fight at home but surely the $$$$$ is the most important thing???
                It would be a much bigger attraction in the UK with a stacked card than it would be anywhere in the states.

Comment

Book a flight, Brook. Alexander's a proven name with wins over Maidana, Kotelnyk, Matthysse, Urango, Witter (when he was half-decent) and Bailey. Why should he go to the UK to defend HIS title against a guy who is, at world level at least, a total unknown quantity?

If they want Alexander to go the UK, they better be prepared to remunerate him big - even then I doubt he goes; he'll be fearful of getting robbed. Kind of ironic since he got somewhat questionable decisions over Matthyse and Kotelnyk, albeit both of them were very close.

Comment

If Hatton's willing to come to U.S. to fight Paulie, surely Brook can come to challenge for Devon's title.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      That's where the money is going to be at though.

With that said, I couldnt give a **** about ever watching Devon fight again. Is it me or does this dude pull his punches back before they even fully extend. That, and he has the biggest forehead I've ever seen, stop trimming that **** back.
                      Co sign, he is so boring that paint watches him dry!!

Comment

Working...
                      X