Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Kell Brook: Fight Must Be in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a bigger fight and sell more tickets here in England.
    Alexander is the champion so iv'e got no problem with the fight being in America..i wouldn't fancy going to Saint Louis though if i was Brook after the Matthysse and Kotelnyc fights.

That said, i don't think Brook will have a problem going over to America.

Comment

Dude noone wants to see you in the US except in St. Louis... your a snooze fest, your a b level fighter, I would take that fight in UK against Brook, most money u will make your whole life before you get KOed by Brook...No1 likes to see u fight, you fight to not lose not too win.. Just go away...please....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Ricky Hatton attracts more of a crowd than Malignaggi. But he is more than willing to come over here to Paulie's house to take his belt. Brook should do the same.

Kotelnik and Matthysse were close fights. Not every close fight is a robbery.
        I didn't think the Alexander/Matthysse fight was close. Hell, it made Dishonerable Mention in Boxingscene's Robbery of the Year for 2011, behind Williams/Lara.

I think Matthysse is the best 140 lber in the division right now, and should be undefeated. If he lands a fight with Garcia, I think he'll knock Danny out and I like Danny. I strongly believe he was robbed twice, by Judah and Alexander, in ****ty hometown cooked decisions.

Just my opinion. Everybody's got one, I suppose.

Comment

After seeing Devon's fight against Bailey I wouldn't pay a single dime to see him fight, he is boring as fuck.

I think Devon has at most 5 to 10 fans outside St. Louis, and the commission over there is crap so I don't think Kell is willing to go there.

Comment

I like road warriors, the guy that comes to your house and thumps you in front of your family. That's how you get a reputation. I understand the hometown advantage, but some guys don't care. A thai guy, who's name escapes me, the Philipino Assasin maybe, just went to the Philipines and kicked butt. They knew he was coming, they knew his rep, but that didn't stop him. I'm in the minority here. Alexander has everything to gain by going to the UK. More money, more respect, more fans worldwide. If Alexander beats Kell in the UK, he'll be a star there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              I didn't think the Alexander/Matthysse fight was close. Hell, it made Dishonerable Mention in Boxingscene's Robbery of the Year for 2011, behind Williams/Lara.

I think Matthysse is the best 140 lber in the division right now, and should be undefeated. If he lands a fight with Garcia, I think he'll knock Danny out and I like Danny. I strongly believe he was robbed twice, by Judah and Alexander, in ****ty hometown cooked decisions.

Just my opinion. Everybody's got one, I suppose.
              The fight wasn't close! Matthysse won the fight.

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              After seeing Devon's fight against Bailey I wouldn't pay a single dime to see him fight, he is boring as fuck.

I think Devon has at most 5 to 10 fans outside St. Louis, and the commission over there is crap so I don't think Kell is willing to go there.
              Devon can get maybe 3000 people to show up to his fights at St.Louis. But you have to ask yourself first who the hell wants to fight there? Second 15000 > 3000, unless you're a ******. If he fights in the UK there is a lot of money more money to be made.

Why the hell would Kell go fight a guy who can generate a crowd of 3000, in the middle of nowhere, when he could fight him in his hometown in front of over 15000 people. It comes down to Al Haymon over valuing his fighters and promising them that he can make them stars when he can't.

Alexander is acting like he's the star here, he ain't **** compared to Kell Brook, and all it takes is numbers to see. Plus he has a loss. I find it hilarious how he thinks he can become a superstar in this sport. When has a superstar generated a crowd of only 3000? He needs to keep dreaming or wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Lay off my city!
                Your city is mourning after losing the NLCS!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!

Comment

Great do it n STL so I could make the relatively short drive up from Nashville.

Comment

i have a better suggestion. alexander should fight saldivia! he's earned his shot.

Comment

Alexander is a ppv under under card!!!not consistant enuf for a belt

Comment

Working...
                      X