Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Khan Made it Personal, I Will Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    That's what I was talking about.

He passed up on fighting Bradley, a guy who just got handed his world title via blatant robbery against Pacquiao, which would suggest Brook would have had to KO Bradley or he would also be robbed.

He can now fight for another belt with less fear of being robbed, as well as not being contracted to a bunch of other things from Top Rank. He made the smart decision and one fight later has a better world title fight.
    it doesnt suggest he has to ko him at all imo.

how is there less fear of being robbed?

but your thinking too far, at the end of the day he chose to fight this guy last weekend to get him a fight with alexander or if he is really lucky, bailey. not because he might get robbed vs bradley. its because bradley was too much risk. had it been malignaggi instead of bradley offering him a fight do you think he would have turned that down?

and, wasnt he in this position 2 years ago?!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Not if Brook is forced to fight in St. Louis. Let's not act like GBP is above shadiness, TR/GBP are two sides of the same coin as far as I'm concerned.
      That will be one of the sticking points. Im pretty sure Hearn already offered Alexander the fight in the UK, he declined and they offered it in St Louis and Hearn declined. It'd probably have to be somewhere relatively neutral in America

Comment

If a chance for a fight with Khan (or even Hatton) came along for Brook it would probably be to good to turn down, as it would make huge money over here.

As for the fight itself, im a fan of both fighters and would love to see them fight. Its a 50/50 fight for me..I'd sit on the fence for now if asked to pick a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          it doesnt suggest he has to ko him at all imo.

how is there less fear of being robbed?

but your thinking too far, at the end of the day he chose to fight this guy last weekend to get him a fight with alexander or if he is really lucky, bailey. not because he might get robbed vs bradley. its because bradley was too much risk. had it been malignaggi instead of bradley offering him a fight do you think he would have turned that down?

and, wasnt he in this position 2 years ago?!
          How is there less fear of being robbed? How about Alexander having a couple of favourable decisions, but nothing that comes even remotely close to the robbery that got Bradley his title? Also, GBP have a few dodgy moments, but Top Rank are notorious for their iffy judges.

I don't think any fighter would fear a fight with Bradley if they thought it would be judged fairly, especially at 147. However, there is no way I would fight Bradley on a Top Rank card after that last one, especially when I'm not a well known fighter in the US. Even for a world title, I'd take any other option.

Comment

Khan's team is disinterested unless there is a title at stake. LOL. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Khan's team is disinterested unless there is a title at stake. LOL. Hilarious.
              Why......?

Comment

fuuk Brook,biggest joke in boxing right now,ducked mike Jones,ducked Bradley and wants to duck Devon too,he wants Khan or Hatton to cash out.hopefully both tell him to go fight someone worth fighting,not some Argentinean bus driver.Devon's got the belt and Brook's the challenger,time for him to go after the belt and stop talking hype ****.

step up up or clear off,i bet Brook and his team chase after Paulie and stay well away from Devon

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  fuuk Brook,biggest joke in boxing right now,ducked mike Jones,ducked Bradley and wants to duck Devon too,he wants Khan or Hatton to cash out.hopefully both tell him to go fight someone worth fighting,not some Argentinean bus driver.Devon's got the belt and Brook's the challenger,time for him to go after the belt and stop talking hype ****.

step up up or clear off,i bet Brook and his team chase after Paulie and stay well away from Devon
                  Devon is the one who looks more likely to skip this fight actually.

Talk already that he might vacate the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    That will be one of the sticking points. Im pretty sure Hearn already offered Alexander the fight in the UK, he declined and they offered it in St Louis and Hearn declined. It'd probably have to be somewhere relatively neutral in America
                    Golden boy will win the purse bid Dirk. The fight will happen is St louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Why......?
                      Because HE doesn't have a title. And he's lost his last two fights in a row. The latest by first-half of fight stoppage. That's why.

Comment

Working...
                      X