Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Quinlin look really bad..I have to say that Chavez would obliterate him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    Quillin would beat Chavez by a wide UD if he doesn't tire. To say Chavez beat Pete because of what Hasan was able to do is foolish. Those two have COMPLETELY different styles.
    You'd think by now one of the oldest sayings ever "styles makes fights" would actually make sense to people, but not on NSB!

Comment

HNN was 27-0 going into the fight, and was a class above any fighter Chavez has faced outside of Martinez.

HNN had fast hands and quick movement, and was a legitimate top 10 middleweight.

Quillin only had 27 pro fights vs. Chavez' 47 pro fights.

When Chavez was 27-0 he was still fighting C & D level opposition, and was still a couple of years away from going life and death with guys like Matt Vanda.

Comment

N'Jikam had a lot of success off the jab. I seriously doubt that Chavez would be landing the jab with ANY kind of regularity like Hassan did, he barely even uses it.

Comment

quillin spanks chavez.

Comment

What?!?!! I was actually impressed by Peter. Damn haters, Chavez Jr? LMAO.

Comment

Obliterate??? No..... A W for Jr.?.?.? I can see

Comment

Jr would annihilate Quillin...

and I don't think highly of Jr at all

Comment

Obiliterate? Ehhh. Beats him? That I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    That statement is a Joke. Chavez is a sad excuse for Boxer!
                    i agree, he is a sad excuse for a boxer BUT he has size advantage and does keep coming forward. he also has a solid chin and kid choc stamina is questionable. i see chavez stopping him late

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
                      i agree, he is a sad excuse for a boxer BUT he has size advantage and does keep coming forward. he also has a solid chin and kid choc stamina is questionable. i see chavez stopping him late
                      lol Peter has fought at 168 pounds before he wouldn't have any problem with Julio's "size advantage".

Comment

Working...
                      X