Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N'Jikam has a immediate rematch clause and will exercise it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont mind them fighting again was a great fight but I dont believe in immediate rematch let them carry on a bit in their career and build more to their legacy and come back and rematch with more back story behind it and accolades

Comment

N'Dam would have won that fight if he stayed on the outside. Every time he tried to trade up close with Quillan he got hurt and/or dropped.

Yet he was comfortably the better boxer winning round after round.

GBP will pay him off to make him go away. If there is a rematch I hope it is in France, or better still, Cameroon.

Comment

Golden Boy running scared.

Comment

He must sure love tasting that canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Ugh, the fact that we as fans have to think in business terms is bullshit. Martinez isn't gonna fight him, nor is Chavez. Are there any money-makers for Quillin to fight? Not at all, so $$$ shouldn't make-or-break any of his match-ups. Quillin vs. Macklin/Murray/Golovkin/Pirog, either them or he can fight another faded fighter in Jermain Taylor.
            I agree with your opening sentence 100%; doesn't change the fact that Pirog messed up GBP's potential earnings with Jacobs. That's the only reason I doubt they look in his direction which stinks for boxing fans. It's what the sport has come to, sadly.

Comment

It was a close fight. I had N'Dam winning 8 rounds to 4 for Quillin. Quillin definitely struggled with timing N'Dam, and there is no way Sergio Martinez would lose to Quillin. When Quillin punched with N'Dam he hurt him damn near every time.

I'd like to see Quillin fight Pirog or Macklin.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing N'dam fight again, enjoyed watching him lastnight. He won most of the rounds but got dropped everytime he engaged.

I wouldn't be against a rematch..and if its in the contract i think it should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Ryan Maquiñana ‏@RMaq28
                  Schaefer getting testy when N'Dam's trainer Mustapha insisting on the rematch clause. "It's signed, but WBO doesn't recog immed rematch"
                  What a bunch of dishonest scumbags is boxing full of. "It's signed, but WBO doesn't recog immed rematch" what it means, "I fooled u, now **** off"

Comment

Wow Oscar is scared to death of a rematch

What is this BS he is spewing about "WBO not recognizing a rematch"

Comment

Ndam was pretty good last night obviously though the kds were the huge factor but it was incredible how quickly he would get his senses back.Anyway like the others have said id prefer for him too fight other guys like Murray Lee or Macklin

Comment

Working...
                      X