Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N'Jikam has a immediate rematch clause and will exercise it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Quillan won decisively with the 6 knockdowns.

N'Jikam does not deserve a rematch unless he first gets couple of good wins.

I'd prefer to see Quillan fight Sergio, Golovkin or Chavez.
    If its in the contract its in the contract.

The former champ deserves a rematch

Comment

I wanna see the rematch unless they're planning on putting him in with martinez golovkin, pirog type fighters...which I doubt will be happening...I have a feeling Quillin will be fighting B level or lower fighters

Comment

maybe down the line, for now i want to see quillin put that belt up against someone like pirog or macklin next. n'jikam pretty much won all the rounds he wasn't knocked down in, but i think he should get a win or two before pursuing the rematch. he should fight someone like murray, lee, or proksa.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Mike Coppinger ‏@MikeCoppinger
          Schaefer says no immediate rematch, reiterates that WBO doesn't recognize them. Shoots down talk from N'Dam trainer.

lol. Nevermind
          BS. Why put it in the contract and agree to it knowing the WHO doesn't allow them? I'd like to see Ndam again, maybe against Macklin or Proksa

Comment

N'Jikam should never have been WBO champ. He was Golovkin's WBA mandatory but avoided him for two years, and then suddenly the WBO decides to strip the injured Pirog and hand N'Jikam the WBO title.

Quillen earned the title by winning decisively tonight, although he became tired in the later rounds. He landed the harder shots in virtually every round, and blocked most of what N'Jikam threw. The few pitty-patty punches that N'Jikam did land didn't seem to hurt Quillan at all until he became tired in the later rounds.

Comment

Well lets get this **** out of the way quickly then; middleweight is far too stacked to waste much time on him. I respect Ndam a lot for showing heart, but he got his ass kicked.

Ndam-Macklin, Quillin-Golovkin. Let's do it, HBO.

Comment

That was a great fight, I would love to see it but I doubt it will happen! Golden Boy Promotions knows that Quillin barely made it out with that title

N'Jikam is a good fighter, it is some other good matches at 160 for him, I know people will question his chin now because he was dropped 6 times but I still see him being a very tough fight for most and what Quillin did, not every other fight will have the timing like Quillin to land with that Left Hand...Quillin timing on all of those Knock Downs was very good

Comment

I had Quillin 114-112 and N'Dam winning every round he wasn't knocked down in basically and he was winning those rounds he was knocked down in as well. Quillin should fight Pirog, shouldnt he be mandatory?

Comment

I really liked this fight - outside of the knockdowns, the action was close.

I'm not gonna beat the drum for a rematch but if it does happen I want to see if Quillin can KO him in the rematch because I doubt N'Jikam goes down 6 times again. Even with two 10-7 rounds, I only had Quillin up 2 points going into the 11th round. I think all of the official cards would have had him up 3 at the same point, so maybe a rematch goes to the wire if there's no KO.

Comment

N'dam has never won a title fight. He is not a champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X