Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Dropped, Gets Close Split Nod Over Cano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of the rounds were close, anyone who thinks either guy won it clearly is biased.

Showtime stressed it was close and 2 of the 3 judges thought it was too. Even if you had Cano winning a close fight. you have to admit most of the rounds were close and could have gone either way.

Comment

No way did Paulie win that.. he was just slap boxing the whole time. If Cano was more Aggressive, Paulie wouldve got Morales'ed.... regardless, Cano won the fight for sure

Comment

Thought cano won,But he was overweight so idc.But i was suprised
        how much fans supported cano.

Comment

Originally posted by Cnota21 View Post
          No way did Paulie win that.. he was just slap boxing the whole time. If Cano was more Aggressive, Paulie wouldve got Morales'ed.... regardless, Cano won the fight for sure

Comment

what in God's name was Glen Felman watching???118?? He belongs in Vegas w/the other incompetents.

Comment

I had cano winning, those right hands were landing consistently in exchange for Paulie's jab. And the Knock down sealed it. Paulie has good instincts in the ring though. Butdoesn't really bother me since Cano was overweight too by 3/4lb
              Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 10-20-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

i have cano winning the fight 7 to5 plus the kp

Comment

Cano won IMO. Really close tho. Not mad at the decision.

Comment

had Paulie 115-114 but he needs to do more than just jab. Damn son.

Comment

Thought it was a close fight, but Malinaggi controlled the action through most of the rounds. 114-113 for Malinaggi was fair in my opinion.

118-110, is way too ridiculous in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X