If you were a drug cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    word is Oscar was dirty aswell
    You forgot to answer this Larry.............Why did it apply with Berto but not Morales with you as far as getting retested?

And so is Floyd with injecting stuff into his hands. Ya Dig?!?!

Comment

u are very forgiving ....you are a Margarito fan
      He got suspended and paid the price for it. What suspension did Berto, Jones, Mosley, Peterson and others get?

I'm all for fair treatment bro, no matter where you come from.

Comment

they were fucking cheaters,thats how i'll explain it with common damn sense
        You do realize all of those players were from different nations right? Or did you think an under 17 world cup consisted of only players from Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Money talked in this situation. There was no way they were going to cancel the main event in a card in the new Brooklyn arena. And I'm damn sure Garcia didn't want to give up his million dollar payday.

Hopefully Garcia puts his cheating ass out of his misery tonight.
          I Red K'd you

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
            You do realize all of those players were from different nations right? Or did you think an under 17 world cup consisted of only players from Mexico?
            who cares where they are from??i just said they were all using the drug cause it boost energy which allows you to be more active...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I Red K'd you
              i green k'd him

Comment

TS do you have SHOWTIME? Cause the Bailey-Alexander fight is about to start.

stop talking about floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I Red K'd you
                  Okaaaay....Whatever helps you feel better.

Comment

who cares where they are from??i just said they were all using the drug cause it boost energy which allows you to be more active...
                    Why did it apply with Berto but not Morales with you as far as getting retested?

Can you please give me your opinion on the question with your great boxing knowledge Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Why did it apply with Berto but not Morales with you as far as getting retested?

Can you please give me your opinion on the question with your great boxing knowledge Larry?
                      Berto was punished missed a payday and wasnt allowed to fight....Morales got 0 punishment..NONE

Comment

Working...
                      X