No announcement yet.

Garcia-Morales II/Malignaggi-Cano & undercards RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I've never anticipated a stoppage like that. I literally leapt off my couch as soon as Garcia landed the left hook, not too many guys are gonna get countered with that punch and stand up to it. This is why Garcia vs. Matthysse is gonna be such a good fight.
    That fight would be a great matchup, fireworks guaranteed.

Comment

• Get in my son!!!

Comment

Matthysse is the mandatory and he's with GBP.
        Let's hope so. Obviously though I wonder if GBP would want to let one of their fighters possibly get brutally KO'd.

Comment

• Danny Garcia WBC & WBA champion in early 2013

Mandatories Challengers
          WBC: Lucas Matthysse
          WBA: Joan Guzman/Khabib Allakhverdiev (Winner)

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            What saves Garcia is that he's got very good power at 140 ... That helps him overcome his other faults.
            I agree. To me he is a slightly more polished version of Maidana. He does have the power to swing a fight at any given moment. The funny thing is he is very reckless, and like with Amir, it creates such a one sided fight sometimes, that Danny's opponent, starts getting extra aggressive trying to get him out of there, and thats when Danny is the most dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              missed the fight, but from i hear sounds exciting. not sad at all erik has done plenty for the sport. anyone got a clip of the ko?
              your right Morales did plenty enough, i am sad for erik but I would like to see as well at least a gif of the KO...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Garcia vs. Matthysse for 140 pound supremacy.

It's the obvious fight to make right now.
                epic fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post

Get in my son!!!
                  Good job Timba! I was kinda scared that Quillin was going to mess up my parlay, good thing he pulled through.

Comment

Good job Timba! I was kinda scared that Quillin was going to mess up my parlay, good thing he pulled through.
                    I'm lucky my online betting didn't offer the Quillin fight or I would have probably picked him by KO and lost my bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      your right Morales did plenty enough, i am sad for erik but I would like to see as well at least a gif of the KO...

heres a short clip i found on youtube,

Comment

Working...
                      X