Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan new podcast with Conte (talks about jmm on the juice)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight fire with fire! Pac can ask for testing but JMM coach is better than Ariza so maybe afraid to.

Comment

Originally posted by Eg714 View Post
      Jmm is one of my favorite fighters but I think it was obvious that he took something for the manny fight. The reason people are not getting on him more is because of two reasons.

First reason is manny pacs is the bigger star and his steroid accusation is always gonna over shadow who ever he's fighting, unless its against a know cheater.

Second reason is cuz Marquez legitimately could of won both of his other fights with manny.
      Agree. Why doesn't boxingscene lets you just post "agree", or +1! I always have to add some generic filler. LMAO, end of rant.

Comment

Jmm is one of my favorite fighters but I think it was obvious that he took something for the manny fight. The reason people are not getting on him more is because of two reasons.

First reason is manny pacs is the bigger star and his steroid accusation is always gonna over shadow who ever he's fighting, unless its against a know cheater.

Second reason is cuz Marquez legitimately could of won both of his other fights with manny.
        hes fought two and pac steriod accusation still overshadowed it.

Comment

bookmarked this bitch for a week day to check out, cause defiantly not checking it out today. Drink Mode for the fights. War Morales

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
            rogans podcast has slowly become a LEGIT source for information, STRAIGHT from the horses mouth, as of lately.

seriously, more and more, legit, qualified, professional people are stopping by and doing his podcast, it's ****ing rad, and good for the new era of information, and entertainment, **** the old way, the old country style of media.

at any rate, this is a very interesting interview.

peep out rogans interviews with Amber Lyon that is awesome and should wake up a lot of people to what is going on in this world, from someone who wouldn't let CNN censor her and her work.

then peep out Del Seaman and Abby Martin in their interview with rogan, it's powerful information.....

real changes are coming, it's starts with the people, outlets like this are going to start really taking over the lame stream, dinosaur way of doing things....
            I listened to that Amber Lyon last week good show. I go all the way back to the mushroom dmt episode but got bored until recently he's been getting more legit people and really going in.
            He lost some of his appeal when the show went corporate but now it may be more informative than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              Right on brother! I was listening to the Del Deaman and Abby Martin episode, and all I can say is, the American media is nothing but entertainment. Shouldn't even be considered legit news coverage.
              Check out the weekly counterspin podcast news. That spin re-spin's all the media's bull**** weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                Check out the weekly counterspin podcast news. That spin re-spin's all the media's bull**** weekly.
                Will do. Thanks bro.

Comment

it was the mayweather crime family who accused pac of steroid use without a single shred of evidence.

granted pac could have handled the answer better...

Comment

As much as you WISH he was on PEDs, he isn't. He's no drug cheat like Peterson.

Comment

Marquez is legit. F**k Joe schmogen!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X